Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, October 6, 2012

~05/10/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Why can't people have memory chips implanted into them?

*          *          *

Ola :)

No, seriously. Wouldn't the world be so much better if we could remember everything? I, for one, hate not having to remember stuff in my life. Feels like mild amnesia.

Ugh~

Anyways, couldn't skip school again today so I got up and got changed before packing my bags and heading off to school. Since it's a Friday, I could sneak around to the back and line up with the rest of the Form 5's.

After about half an hour of Physics (after the assembly), I went around the school searching for my teachers to receive permission to practice in the music room for Saturday.

Well... after that was pretty much just us practicing, practicing, practicing, practicing and practicing. Ate at about 11 something before Kanga, Cleo and I had a little fun in the music room.

At 1 something, we ate at the canteen, then I decided to go back home. Dad came at about 1:40p.m and he then brought me to eat at Pappa Rich.

I think I would've had to eat at Kam Hei's if it weren't for my mom's two students' parents whose cars were parked right outside our gate, therefore disallowing any entry into our internal parking lot.

-.-

Had my usual D16 (less sugar) but changed my N10 to N11 today. Decided to try something different, you know? I figured too much chicken would be bad for me anyway. Plus, they de-shelled the prawns for me so I wouldn't have to :P

After coming back, I bathed, then printed out my result slip to show my dad before helping my aunt and mom collect the laundry from outside. Halfway, though, my mom asked me to follow her out to the photostat shop. She gave me money after that and I went to buy some food at the cake shop near my house.

They sell a variety of pastries and cakes. I like how the design their cakes. They aren't the really colourful-colourful cakes with green and purple and yellow and red stuff like a rainbow puked all over it, but just simple, cute white chocolate and black forest, blueberry-themed cakes.

Real nice.

Their pastries aren't too bad either. I like their sandwiches but one man's meat is another man's poison, yes?

Returned home after that and then watched 2 episodes of The Nanny while eating the tuna sandwich I bought and drinking the last bit of Enercal.

Mental note to self: Get money from Mom to buy more.

Used the iPad to do a few more things after that. Dad brought us (brother and I) out to The Chicken Rice Shop in Tesco for dinner.

Our main reason for going to Tesco was because I wanted to buy milk, actually. You see, we still have eggs in our fridge and I didn't want to eat scrambled eggs without milk, so... :)

I originally wanted to go to Solaris and get the milk from BIG (as well as the Jersey milk for both my family and my teacher) but my dad said if he didn't have business there, neither did I -.-

Changed into my pajamas after returning from Tesco and then proceeded to drafting my posts for the 4th and the 5th.

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Graduation performance tomorrow!! AHH~ :P

1 comment:

ramon said...

wonder and amazement come from new experiences.

and experiences forgotten and realized again, become novel.

if we remembered everything, life would be dull and we'd be over stimulated by the constant monotany and happenings around us.