Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

~30/10/2012~ Part 1

Today's million-dollar question: Why do people get marital problems?

* * *

Ola :)

This post is for the first half of my day. Since I actually went to school today, the post normally extends to a really, really long one, so...

It's to avoid the possibility of boring my audience to the point of death.

Anyway, I woke up at 5:54a.m today. Set my alarm at 5:45a.m but I wanted to sleep a little more so I just snoozed my phone until I finally decided to get up.

Mom didn't get up to my knocks so I had to call her instead. When she opened the door, I freshened up, changed into my uniform, then went downstairs to drink my I-Shape, take my pills, and waited for my brother to get his ass down before my mom sent me to school.

Chatted with Jasmine for about 10 minutes or so before the assembly started.

Went up to the Exhibition Room after the assembly for a seminar on the 1119 paper by a guest speaker from Cochrane. She wasn't bad, really. She gave us a few useful pointers as well as a few websites we can go to to see all the trial papers in each state.

At 10:10a.m, we were released for recess. Ate 'keropok lekor' and a few sausages before heading to class. Since our BM teacher was MIA for the first 15 minutes, Saki and I went up to Puan Nurul's room where I collected my Cakna Ilmu hamper for writing for the magazine.

Chatted with Puan Shad for two periods in the Star Studio then went back to class in time for Biology.

Biology was alright. Wrote more essays. I wrote them as a draft and sent them to be proofread by the teacher before Saki transferred them to the mahjong paper.

Great teamwork, eh?

Our last subject was English and we spent it in the AV room, watching Astro Tutor TV SPM, which is actually not bad, honestly.

At 2:30p.m, school ended and, after buying an ice cream, my dad came to get me. Managed to persuade him to buy me McD's.

I know, I know. Last time, I swear.

Came back home and ate my stuff before going to bathe.

And that concludes the first half of my day!! Look forward to Part 2 :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: