Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, September 3, 2012

~26/08/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: If you could, which moment in time would you reverse?

*          *          *

Just for the record, the post before this is the 30th, so technically, this is really late :P Will post about the 27th soon :P

Ola :)

I woke up at 8:30a.m today. Purposefully, of course. I did not want to wake up late again so... yeah~

After freshening up and waiting for my dad and brother to do the same, we left for brunch at 10a.m at Tung Jing, by my request, I had a sudden craving for dim sum and I love their dumplings :P

When we finished eating, my dad dropped my brother and I near A Pets Studio because we needed to get Pepper and Snuffles' food. And that's when I got the jerks.

Yes you didn't read that wrong. I got my jerks again. I panicked, but didn't tell my brother. Stupid move, I know. Kinda forgot about it after I passed the shop window 'cause I saw two cute puppies.

Sure, they were toy poodles, but they were awfully cute. When I went inside, I asked if I could carry the brown one. They said I could, so I held it for a while. There was another poodle in the other cage so my brother held that one. It was black in colour and looked so much like Pepper, I squealed.

After a while, I put it back and went to the counter to pay for the food but realized I didn't have enough. So I called my dad and he said he would walk over. Since I had to wait a little while more, I asked if I could see the black poodle again because its face was so cute. The worker said okay so I carried it again :P

Unfortunately, my jerks happened again and I dropped the poodle. It screamed in pain as I immediately picked it up and that's when I got the jerks again.

And yes, I dropped the puppy again.

My brother asked me if anything was wrong because he probably knew there's no way in hell I'd drop a puppy on purpose. Told him I got my jerks so I returned the puppy to the shop staff.

That's the last thing I remember.

Post--seizure, I woke up and after apologizing to the owner of the shop, we went back home. Changed my clothes because [fill in the blanks] then went to sleep. I don't know how long I slept but when I woke up, my parents and brother were downstairs. My aunt was outside watching TV.

So I decided to go and bathe.

That's when I got the jerks again. In the bathroom, yes. It happened again when I was drying my hair so I panicked, because no one was in the room with me. And, I definitely didn't want to get another seizure with my hair all wet.

-.-

Thankfully, nothing happened while I was blow-drying my hair. After doing so, I went outside and sat on the Osim chair while waiting for the seizure to happen. Was hoping it would just pass but obviously The One Up There has bigger plans for me.

Next thing I know, another seizure happens and scares the shit out of my aunt because I didn't tell her. When I woke up, I was on my parents' bed with a splitting headache. Couldn't bear the pain so I cried and cried and cried. I don't know why it hurt so bad this time. Plus, this is the first time since I was diagnosed with epilepsy that it happened twice in a day and thrice within the space of one week.

O.O

Drank the Aromantic that my mom made for me but it came back out within the hour because I was feeling nauseous. My parents let me sleep for a few more hours before I was feeling better again. That's when I told my dad that I haven't been taking my medicine.

Yes, I've been lying again. Sue me. But I swear, this is the last time it happens because I don't like the after-effects.

At all.

Especially since after that, the dude from A Pets Studio called to say that the puppy I dropped is walking a bit funny because it might have sprained it's hind legs. If it's still not better by tomorrow, we have to buy it for 800 bucks.

O.O

When my mom finished washing up and all that, we left - with my grandpa - to Pappa Rich, I was still feeling slightly nauseous so I just got the steamed bread and half-boiled eggs. Couldn't get my usual D16 either. Drank honey lemon instead.

After dinner, we sent gramps back then went home ourselves. Changed into my pajamas then went to sleep. Took a while because I slept so much in the afternoon already :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: I'm hooked onto "He Mele No Lilo" by Mark Keali'i Ho'omalu O.O

No comments: