Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, August 31, 2012

~30/08/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Would you die for your country?

*          *          *

Ola :)

My mom only woke me up at 7:57a.m today O.O I know, right? It was an accident (but then again, everything's been an accident lately, so...). I thought my mom would wake me up the same time as she did the day before - which was 6:30a.m - so I didn't setting any alarms.

I'll know better than to do that anymore.

Still managed to have breakfast before going to school. It was a tuna-egg sandwich from Sun Moulin. Awesome stuff.

At school, I ditched my bag somewhere - 'cause I didn't like the idea of people staring at me for being late - then sat a few people behind Cleo, whom was reading something.

The National Day celebration took up a huge chunk of our morning. It was because of that that we were made to end school at 2:30p.m otherwise I'd be home at 1:50p.m.

And tuition at 3 o'clock.

Yeah, mom cancelled my class at 3 because she said I wouldn't have time to chill if I came home at 2:30p.m.

Anyways, after all that celebration and Oppa Gangnam Style performances, we went for recess. Apparently the poem "Are You Still Playing Your Flute?" was coming out but you know how I am - I don't bother with leaked questions.

-.-

Right before our first paper, though, somebody else got a tip that our guided writing would be a formal letter to the principal. Good thing I know how to write letters. Haha.

I hated my continuous writing essay, though. That's the section I would normally love, but I didn't like what I came up with.

For one, I had writers' block halfway through the exam. I literally just sat at my table and stared at the blank piece of paper thinking about what the f*ck to write. Plus, my stomach ache kept bugging me. I think it's because of the Sun Moulin sandwich I had.

You see, Sun Moulin sandwiches aren't filled with preservatives, so it's best consumed the day it's bought. At most, it'll hold out one more day if you put it in the fridge. Quite unfortunately, my aunt didn't put it in the fridge, so it might have turned a little bad when I ate it this morning.

But arghh~ It's not like I can do anything about it now anyway.

We only had about 10 minutes before our next paper so everyone was talking about the poem I mentioned. I didn't bother about it because it's not like we'll get leaked questions when SPM comes. Better get with it while it's still trials.

-.-

I never really liked the second paper for English. The multiple-choice answers are always too similar. The information transfer question would sometimes make no sense. I pretty much hate writing summaries on anything because it requires shortening passages. I don't mind the literature part, but that depends on what they're asking for.

That's a lot of complaining, I know.

After the exam, I packed my stuff and headed to the back of my school where my brother was waiting for me. Ate the ham-egg bun my aunt bought from the morning market. Then, we went to PJ to get my grandpa from his house.

Ate lunch at Restoran Jun Yuan. That's the chicken rice shop near my grandpa's place. We'd not been there since forever and I had a sudden craving, so...

Haha.

Drank iced Milo and ate chicken+charsiew rice. After we ate, we went back home. Lounged about, messaging my teachers about my lessons while waiting to have dinner at 7 o'clock.

Our original dinner plan was to be at Pappa Rich - where which I would pay - but my dad was convinced that I wouldn't make it back in time for my lesson at 8:15p.m.

Which, just so you know, we totally could've pulled off.

But we ended up eating at Jun Kee's anyway.

I'm still fuming.

Oh well, at least I got my fried beancurd and iced water. The chicken dish was way out of our expectations but I'm not complaining.

Came back home and played with Poodie while waiting for my Add Maths teacher, whom, by the way, decided to go MIA at 8 o'clock. She said she was tired and needed to sleep early.

Do you know what this means??

We could've eaten at Pappa Rich!!

...

A greater force is at work here.

:P

Watched whatever remained of Johnny English Reborn and about 2 minutes of Vampires Suck before deciding it's a 2-minute commitment sane people just don't have. Went downstairs to check if Sword Art Online had released its ninth episode only to be disappointed.

Came back up and messaged Chucky a while before starting to draft my blog posts again.

Am currently listening to "He Mele No Lilo" by Mark something :P It's the opening theme to the Lilo and Stitch movie?

Yeah~

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: