Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, September 23, 2012

~19/09/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Are humans born lazy or develop laziness as they grow?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I went to school today. Set my alarm at 5:0a.m so I wouldn't kick my brother under the belt when he came to wake me up. After freshening up, taking my 1-Shape and packing my bags, my brother sent me to school.

Spent my early morning chatting with some of my juniors - one who is supposedly married to Hitsugaya and another who loves guys with long hair (like in Hakuouki). It was nice while it lasted.

Spoke with Dellie for a while before it was time for the assembly. Sat with Kanga, for the first time in a long time. Miss those times, you know? I'd like to stay back a day or two just hanging out with them and singing a few songs to get my mind off SPM -.-

When it was time to go up to class, we ran into Cleo and went up together. First subject was Moral - under a teacher I didn't particularly fancy - so Dellie and I just chatted about various stuff - most of them random.

After Moral was Biology for us. Got my Paper 2 back. 5 over 100. Broke my record, if I may say so myself.

I'll work on that -.-

For recess, I had two buns - tuna and sausage - then went up to class again. Next was BM but our teacher was MIA so I just read the book that Saki brought to school - Hidden Riches by Nora Roberts. She's a romance novelist, but I had nothing better to do. Plus, the two main characters remind me of Elizabeth Bennet and Mr Darcy.

:P

I don't remember what the next 2 subjects were but no teacher came in again so I continued reading. For History, though, we got our papers back. I'm glad to say I got an A with 84%.

That is absolutely fantastic for me, by the way.

After school, I followed Dellie back to her house because my brother wasn't going to be done until 4:30p.m. Ate my remaining two buns - again tuna and sausage - as well as a small bowl of porridge, curtesy of Dellie's grandma.

Spoke about a number of things including the death of 19-year-old Hui Yi and my plans after SPM. You know, A-Levels and such.

When 4:45p.m came, I was surprised to see it was my parents that came to get me and not my brother but I didn't question it. Told them about my History results.

Upon returning home, I bathed then asked my mom about the librarian farewell this Friday. She said ask Dad. Asked, got a positive reply and messaged Dellie.

Went to Pappa Rich for dinner. Had N10 and shared a D11 with Mama. Came back home and had a 1-hour-and-45-minute lesson with my BM teacher before changing into my pajamas and taking my medicine.

Am now drafting my posts. It is currently 10:09p.m but I'm tired like shit so I'll be sleeping now.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: