Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, September 27, 2012

~25/09/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: What's the difference between a psychologist and a psychiatrist?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Guess what?

I went to school today O.O

Haha. Woke up at about 7 something. After changing out of my pajamas, I went downstairs, drank my 1-Shape and all that, then went to school.

Obviously, I was late. Only reached at about 8:30a.m. Unfortunately, I had wanted to go in only at 8:50a.m (which is when the period ends and I can go in without feeling awkward). When that time finally came, I went into class, switched on all the lights and fans (because they were coming from the Chem lab), then waited for my classmates to return.

The next subject was Maths. Quite unfortunately for me, the teacher had not finished marking our exam papers so we just did some model papers.

Spent recess with Dellie. Ate the Mille Danish. It was quite good, actually. Shared with Nitz and had about half a bread of Dellie's peanut butter bread.

BM was next but as usual, my teacher failed to make an appearance. So I slept.

During Bio, our teacher discussed Paper 2 from where we left off last week. She then told us she would discuss Paper 3 the following day. After that, she left.

I wasn't expecting my English teacher to come, so I wasn't too disappointed when she really didn't show up. She was still marking our papers, though, so I slept some more -.-

How eventful, right?

After that, school ended. Walked to the back and was greeted by a very angry sister because I had told my dad that I finished at 1:50p.m when I actually finished at 2:30p.m O.O

I COMPLETELY forgot.

Apologized to Bibimbap a thousand and one times because she was made to wait at the salon until my sister settled the bill.

Had lunch at Tesco's Pak Hailam Kopitiam after taking our dry clothes in from home. Decent lunch. Orange juice was awesome stuff. I loved it.

Oh, and my sister's Milo, too :P

My sister and Bibimbap went to Watsons to get some stuff then and got my brother from his college after that. I followed, of course.

Upon returning, I watched a little bit of TV then went to get my sister's cut sim card from a place opposite our place. Bathed after coming back.

Sister and Bibimbap left to KLCC after that and I did something. I say "something" because I have no idea what the eff I did.

No tuition. I know only that.

For dinner...

Now what did I have for dinner?

Ah yes, milk and the ham-egg bun my aunt from the market that morning.

Sister returned soon after and the both of us went out to 7-Eleven to get some bread for Bibimbap who wasn't feeling well. Had a good laugh there because some guy had Justin Bieber's "As Long As You Love Me" song as his ringtone and he bought Justea.

A few jokes and a loaf of wholemeal bread later, my sister and I went home.

Jem came over at about 10. Was doing Add Maths then. After taking my meds, I went to sleep.

That's about it, then.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: