Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sword Art Online Ep 11

Firstly, I apologize for not properly blogging about my daily activities. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I'm far too tired and lazy.

-.-

Look at it this way: at least I'm taking time to do this~

Sword Art Online Episode 11






Right, picking up from the proposal where we left off in the last episode, Kirito and Asuna now live in a lovely little cabin isolated from the front lines.

Look at that ring on his finger. My heart actually skipped a microsecond there :P





So anyway, after breakfast, Kirito decides to bring Asuna somewhere a little more adventurous from the many 'fun' places Asuna's been taking him.

And so, after insisting he carry her on his shoulders, they head off towards the beautiful place in the picture.




Ahh, this is when Kirito starts being an ass by scaring Asuna with a ghost story-rumour he had heard regarding a dude who went into the woods and never came back out.

A white shadowy figure appeared just then, scaring Asuna. Kirito, however, finds out she, in fact, was not a ghost, but a little girl:











After deciding to bring the girl back to their 'lovely little cabin isolated from the front lines', Kirito and Asuna discuss who she might be and where she could've come from.

Asuna also gets a little emotional here, which pisses me off a bit because her voice a lil' annoying.


In the morning, Asuna wakes up to see the girl staring back at her. After waking Kirito up, they talk to her and learn that her name is Yui

She's nervous at first, of course - that's how one should be around strangers, right? - but she warms up to them after Asuna permits her to call them Mama and Papa respectively.



During breakfast, Yui sees Kirito eating a sandwich while reading some documents. Well, obviously you can see she wanted some :P

And voila, the gradual expression screaming, "I really shouldn't have done something stupid like insist I want to eat a super spicy sandwich."

She still swallows it and says it's delicious, though.






Back in Beginner Town, where Kirito and Asuna decide to bring Yui to jog her forgotten memories, they run into the army people, picking on children and a bespectacled woman.





As you can probably predict, Kirito and Asuna go to their rescue. In the bottom picture, you can see Asuna reassuring the children of their safeties.

(Those are Kirito's legs, by the way. Yeah, I didn't know they wore heels either :P) 







Ah, I've not seen Asuna fight for a week now (not considering the many times I re-watched Episode 10, of course :P), so this part was quite refreshing.






Her eyes are literally going:

 "You're all really starting to get on my nerves."




After a 30-second session of kicking the ass out of that one Army guy (who was dumb enough to challenge her in the first place), they were sent running with their tails between their legs



Everyone's happy, obviously. You should've heard Kirito and seen what he was doing whilst Asuna was fighting. The dude was smiling

Proud of your wife, aren't cha?






Right then, though, Yui starts acting weird, talking about hearts. 

She reaches towards the sky, but Kirito and Asuna don't understand, naturally.







Worried, Kirito and Asuna try to ask Yui what she could've meant, but all they got out of her was that she had not been to Beginner Town before.





All of a sudden, she starts acting whack again, causing the frequency of the game to go haywire.

The screen destabilizes, making that effect you get when the antenna of your television's screwed up.






Right after, she goes limp and faints in Asuna's arms.

Oh, but not before whimpering and talking about how scared she was, though.










Well, I won't say I expected much from this episode.

For one, I definitely wasn't expecting fighting scenes since they decided to leave KoB for a while, but I was expecting some degree of excitement in this episode.




Truthfully, I thought I'd be disappointed with this one since Episode 10 only hinted about their marriage -.- 

Guess I'm pretty satisfied with this episode. Can't wait for the next one, and thank you in advance for clicking on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!


P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: