Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

~04/09/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Are you ready for your Add Maths test tomorrow?

* * *

Of course, that only applies to those taking their Add Maths exam tomorrow -.-

For example, me.

Bleghh~

Unfortunate things aside, I woke up at 7:07a.m today, curtesy of my brother, whom probably woke up at 6 something to bathe and everything.

Why?

He wanted to go to college. With Khai Po. To study.

*Scoffs*

Either way, I got up and then went to change before going downstairs to pack my bag for today's exam, which was Maths. Managed to find the protractor and compass before leaving for school. Haha.

Sat with the late people today. Don't know what's wrong with the teachers in my school, but sometimes I think they've got brooms shoved up their asses.

The female teachers, especially.

I mean, I know I'm late. But you don't even take the time to understand the situation. Ever thought maybe there's a reason I'm late? You assume that everyone who's late deserves to be blacklisted and reprimanded for their tardiness.

Go and fly a kite.

Sheesh.

Anyways, after the principal gave a speech about the Riau Province exchange students, we were let off to our classes. My class and another class had to go to the Multipurpose Hall to take our exam today, though, because apparently yesterday somebody cheated during the History paper.

And obviously, because we're from a lower class, we were suspected of probably cheating again for this test.

Right, because we have nothing better to do.

'Cause we're not smart enough to answer questions on our own.

...

Karis helped me today for Maths. It was hard trying to understand Probability – this is what you get from being absent from school so much – but she was trying her best and I'm grateful for that.

The first paper started at 8:45a.m. Not bad, actually. Some tricky questions and I know I've definitely gotten one wrong, but other than that, it wasn't too hard a paper.

Karis helped me again during recess in the Multipurpose Hall. Ate my croissant soon after, took my medicine, then studied a little more before our second paper at 11:55a.m.

That. Was. Hard.

Not to say it was hard. It just took a lot of brain power to figure out one question.

Maybe it's just my retarded brain cells failing me.

Knocked my head once too many times, eh?

Not surprised -.-

After the exam, my brother picked me up at the school entrance. Dropped Khai Po off at his house then had lunch at Kam Hei's. Reason? I had to go home quick and finish a model test paper for Add Maths before my teacher came for lesson.

She was late fifteen minutes, but made up for it.

At 6:30p.m, I was thinking maybe I should cancel my Chem class with Miss LOL to study more Add Maths and my teacher offered to teach me extra today.

And that's how we ended up finishing at 9:15p.m. My parents were waiting for me to finish before having dinner, so I feel kinda guilty for making them wait.

Went to Pappa Rich for dinner. Shared a char koay teow and N10 with my dad. Had my D16 then we all went back home after a nice long chat.

It's currently 11:28p.m so I need to go and sleep now because my aunt will soon be making noise :)

Took my medicine, by the way :P

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: I'll post about the 2nd and 3rd later :P

No comments: