Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, September 27, 2012

~26/09/2012~


Today's million-dollar question: What is the true definition of guilt?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Woke up at about 6:30a.m today. Set my alarm to ring at 5:15a.m, though, so I guess that's not exactly a good thing. After freshening up, I went downstairs and got everything prepared for school. Wanted to leave at 7a.m so I could at least reach before 7:30a.m and NOT be labelled late.

My dream was unfulfilled. My mom wanted us to wait until my dad returned from sending my sister and her friends off to Singapore before leaving.

Even when he returned, though, only my brother left because my dad insisted he would send me. To my annoyance, I had to wait another 15 minutes because my parents wanted to play GOLF.

I know, I know.

I think my sister would've murdered them.

To make things worse, one of the discipline teachers actually halted me, asked me to button up and then demanded that I see her during recess to get a BSL for having rambut berfesyen.

I was fuming after I left that area. I never felt like swearing so much before. Even as I was going upstairs to the fourth floor, I was going, "Fff!!"

-.-

First subject was Moral. Did nothing much. Helped Cleo with her Add Maths, sang a few songs and before I knew it, it was time's up.

After that, we had Biology. As promised, our teacher discussed Paper 3.

During recess, I went to the discipline room. Hey, I hate the woman's guts, but I don't disobey orders. She gave me until next Monday, but I'll figure something out.

Bought 2 cheese buns, ate one, then did some Add Maths when my teacher came in and returned our papers to us. She left halfway and never came back, though -.-

How dedicated, yes?

Had BM next. Teacher finally came and gave our papers back. I got 69.7%. Hopefully they'll pass it off as a 70%.

Not happy, though. Wanted an "A".

Bleghh~

After discussing, lessons ended. History was next. T'was fun, as usual, then school officially ended at 2:30p.m.

There was the LIDRA farewell to attend next. It was surprisingly well planned. Everything was formal yet informal at the same time. Foor was nice. Drinks were nice. Musical chairs was very exciting (although I didn't win) and the prizes were cute.

At 4:30p.m, we wrapped it up. Roughly half an hour later, my brother fetched me. Bathed, then used the computer to do something. Can't really remember. I know I watched the 12th episode of Sword Art Online so I could review it. Then watched a few episodes of The Nanny until my lesson with my BM teacher.

When that was over, I took screenshots of the episode then arranged them using PicJointer. Took my meds after that and proceeded to drafting my posts for the 25th and today. 

Well then, that's about it.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: