Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

~24/09/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Why do humans lie?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I'm sorry but I didn't go to school today. I don't really know why. I think it's because it's a Monday and I hate Mondays. Oh, and I thought we wouldn't be going anything in school.

-.-

My mom was quite irritated with my continuous self-declared holidays from school, but I promised to go for the rest of the week so she relented. Helped with the chores outside then went back to sleep.

The next time I woke up, it was to my sister's call for lunch. It was already 11:30a.m O.O

After changing out of my pajamas, I went down to where my sister was and then, together with Bibimbap, we went to Jun Kee.

All together, there was my dad, my mom, my sister, her friend, me and my dad's friend and daughter. The lunch menu was decent enough. Love the steamed egg and beancurd dish. There were other dishes too, but I didn't them as much.

Post-lunch, my sister suddenly had the urge to watched the fight Kenshin had with Enishi so I helped her download the episode. We were talking about Studio Ghibli - Bibimbap and I - actually, and my sister mentioned my fad about how I prefer anime guys to actual guys.

Haha.

My sister asked me to explain Scrabble to Bibimbap after that and so we played a game of it while my sister watched a few episodes of The Nanny.

When we finally finished the game, my mom, sister, Bibimbap, and I talked for a while before heading out to buy some stuff from the curry chee cheong fun place. Unfortunately, they had already run out of that so my sister got some other stuff then suggested coffee at Kam Hei's.

Talked about a great deal of things. Funny things, mostly. We went home about 30 minutes later.

Upon reaching our humble abode, my sister and I bathed the two dogs. Wasn't easy, I tell you. We could've died!!

I'm exaggerating, yes, but when do I not? :P

After bathing the dogs, I went up to take a shower myself but my sister had already gone into the bathroom so I watched The Karate Kid outside instead.

Bathed after my sister finished, then watched The Karate Kid till the end. After that, we thought of dinner plans.

I wasn't going to be able to join my sister and her friends - Bibimbap, Kent and DZ - for dinner at Pappa Rich because they would finish super late and I had school tomorrow so at first, it was a no.

I said, 'at first'.

:P

Changed plans after that. I was able to follow my sister and Bibimbap to Pappa Rich where I would eat dinner first, then go home at 10:30p.m, when my brother came to fetch me.

At around 9:45p.m, my brother came. He ordered something to eat then we chatted until DZ and Kent came. At 10:33p.m, as promised, I told my brother it was time to go.

Once home, I changed into my pajamas, took my meds, drafted today's post, then went to sleep.

:)

And so sleep, I shall.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: