Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, September 17, 2012

お腹ついた

Today's million-dollar question: If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

* * *

Ola :)

Was supposed to wake up at 8:10a.m today. That was supposed to be the plan since Friday but obviously I haven't been living up to it.

-.-

Today was better in the sense that I made sure I got up at 9 something, after a trip to the toilet. Didn't have anything for breakfast. Nope, not even 1-Shape. I just went downstairs and used the computer - prior to brushing my teeth and all that because my dad was in the toilet - after finding out that the last episode of Arcana Famiglia was out.

I'd tell you what I think about it, but I'll wait until the review for that :P

Anyways, after my dad was finally done with the john, I used it, freshened up then used the computer some more. Can't remember what for, though. Oh, but I know I checked my Nuffnang page as usual. Hey, I like to know what's wrong with the way I'm blogging/reviewing, so... :)

When my dad came downstairs, he asked me to go upstairs and bathe because we were having brunch at Bukit Jalil. My jaw dropped because we'd normally leave Bukit Jalil for more formal and important occasions.

Hmm... -.-

After bathing, I did some Add Maths whilst waiting for everybody else to get prepared. When all was settled, we left in the Naza towards Bukit Jalil.

Lunch was nice. While waiting for our dishes, I read Gakuen Alice on my iPad. Oh, and laughed about a great deal of things. My dad, brother, gramps had porridge today, though. Dad and brother took porridge because of their sore throats. Gramps, on the other hand, I think, just wanted porridge for fun -.-

Ate a piece of lotus paste moon cake before we left towards PJ to drop my grandpa off at his place. After doing so, we set off home.

Was doing pretty much Add Maths for the rest of the day. Whilst watching The Nanny on my iPad, that is :P

Towards 7 o'clock, I began reading Gakuen Alice again. Drank Enercal for dinner then resumed reading upstairs in my room. That was after changing into my pajamas. Mom made Enercal + Aromantic after that and I continued reading Gakuen Alice till the end. Am still waiting for the next chapter, which I just discovered would come out only on the 20th of September – it was printed on the last page of the latest chapter.

*Frowns*

Will be sleeping soon. Have school tomorrow O.O

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: