Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, September 3, 2012

~27/08/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: What's black, yaps and is a new addition to the famiglia?

*          *          *

Just for the record, the post before this is about the 26th. I kinda skipped two days' worth of posts so... :P Sorry.

Ola :)

Woke up at around 8:30a.m today. Felt much better after proper sleep. Dad woke me up because he wanted to bring my brother and I for breakfast before sending my brother off to college.

Unfortunately, my brother last-minutely decided not to have breakfast and, instead, asked my dad to send him to the LRT station, since it was pretty jammed at the main road.

After dropping my brother off, my dad and I went to a Pappa Rich nearby. I had my D16, B22 and tuna+egg sandwich from the All Day Breakfast Menu. Damn, it was good. Much better than the one near Taman Midah.

O.O

When we came back, my dad and I decided to go see the puppy and ask about its condition but I forgot it was closed on Mondays.

Bleghh~

Back home, my dad asked me to surrender all my money so he could put it in my bank as well as help him count his cash.

Soon after, I received a call from A Pets Studio. The dude talked to my dad, saying it's still a bit retarded when it walks.

:(

After a firm promise to be there in half an hour, we left to the pet shop after calculating all the money. With no choice, my dad forked out 80 bucks and we brought the puppy back home.

Not long after, we left again. My parents had stuff - and my stuff - to settle at the bank, so...

:P

Lunch was at Jun Kee. Not bad. Marmite Pork Ribs, kai lan, yao mak, and fried beancurd with minced pork. All in all a good and satisfying lunch.

Went home after footing the bill. Bathed then looked after the puppy for a while then did some Add Maths.

Very sorry but I can't seem to remember what came after that so I'll just skip straight to dinner, which we had at the new Japanese place we hadn't tried before, Tosaya.

Not too bad, really. It wasn't really a new place so I didn't think about reviewing it, but if I've ever fortunate enough to pay a second visit, I'll keep that in mind.

I can tell you a few things, though:
  1. The flaky tuna roll was awesome.
  2. Their chawanmushi was better than the one in Ichiban boshi based solely on the fact that it doesn't taste of only mushrooms.
  3. Their katsutoji set was crunchier than in Ichiban boshi.
  4. They don't serve dessert as a part of their set.
Yeah~

After dinner, I went home and studied some more before I finally went to sleep.

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: