Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, September 3, 2012

~01/09/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: What is the difference between suspicion and doubt?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Woke up at 9:3a.m today, which was way later than what I planned. I'd asked my aunt to wake me up at 7:30a.m but she left to work without doing so.

-.-

Anyways, I had tuition set at around 10:45a.m so I couldn't do much. Did I even have breakfast? O.O I can't for the life of me remember anything, and this all only happened the day before.

Ugh~

I'll just skip straight to tuition then. Today's lesson was Add Maths at 10:45a.m. After lesson ended, I paid her RM100 and then called my mom to ask about lunch. Decided on Jun Kee's.

Ate their chicken rice today, with a few dim sum dishes, a vegetable and a beancurd dish. Not bad, overall. Drank iced water too. When lunch was nearly over, we bungkus-ed a chicken rice for my aunt and left for home.

Why?

For tuition at 3 :)

Yes. I've been having very frequent tuitions lately. This one was for Chemistry, taught by my Physics teacher. She's my unofficial Chem teacher because she teaches Chem too, and is just about the right speed.

:P

When lesson ended at 5 o'clock, I sat in the music room to do some History questions. You know, since my paper's on Monday, I wanted to be able to answer the questions, at least :P

Left for dinner when my aunt came back from work at about 7:30p.m. My mom had returned earlier and discussed our dinner arrangements so we didn't have to wait until all of us were in the car.

And so, we had dinner at...

Bone & Pot!

This is not the first time we're eating there, though. It's my fourth time but I haven't reviewed it yet, so I will when trials are over.

:P

That might take a while, yes.

Dinner was satisfying, of course, but only for me. And you know how I am - I'm fine s'long as it's edible. Haha.

... Just wait for the review anyway :P

By the time we returned, it was already 10 and my eyelids were failing me. However, since my History was in a day's time, I couldn't afford to waste time.

So I studied for another hour before my dad dragged me up to take my meds and go to bed.

Drafted my post for the 31st first, though.

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: