Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, September 3, 2012

~31/08/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: How did you spend your National Day?

*          *          *

Let's see...

I woke up at...

Hell, my mind's so screwed that I can't even remember events from the day before.

Oh right, now I remember. I woke up at 8:32a.m and that was after one really messed up dream. Felt like a nightmare, but I can't remember any details, sorry.

So anyway, after freshening up, I went downstairs and used the computer to check if Sword Art Online had been updated. To answer your question: No. I've been constantly checking and have been constantly left disappointed.

When 9 something came, my mom called to ask me to wake my brother up since he wasn't picking up his phone. After doing so, I came back down to use the computer. About 30 minutes later, my brother came down and relayed my mom's message: Take my meds after a bottle of 1-Shape.

Yes, she doesn't trust me anymore. Ditto for my dad.

-.-

I think I played a little with Poodie for a while before having Physics tuition with Miss LOL at 10:30a.m. Did Electromagnetism and finished at 12:5p.m. That's the good thing about her: She always goes over the 2-hour plan so the money paid is worth it.

A lot of things happened after that and only left for lunch at about 1 something close to 2 o'clock. Went to the vegetarian place near my school. I'll review it when I have more time.

It was about 3 something when we finished eating. Paid the bill then went back home. Released the dogs outside, packed my Sloggi bag and bunny purse then left to the car.

We were headed to...

Mid Valley.

I know, I know. Risky move, going there on a Friday, at 4 something, no doubt. But we did, mainly because my mom wanted to use her Levi's RM80 voucher.

-.-

Upon arriving, I split up with the famiglia and headed to Borders. I wanted to read something and save some images for the veggie shop review I sent from my mom's iPhone but it was so packed that after I finally found a place (and bought a Vanilla Latte), my mom called and asked me to go to Levi's to get jeans.

Can you imagine?

My own mom, asking me to buy jeans?

Sigh~

Tried to talk my way out of it but failed, obviously. Who'm I kidding, when it comes to buying clothes -.-

However, it didn't do me much good - going to Levi's. I didn't like any of the stuff. And the ones that did fit around the waist ended up too long.

In the end, only my mom bought something. We were going to leave, but I insisted on getting Snowy's Probiotics before leaving so my dad followed me, my aunt and mom went off to British India whilst my brother and gramps sat outside Dome's to chill.

No Huskies or German Shepherds this time. There were 2 miniature Schnauzers, though.

(A moment of silence for the dearly beloved Toby, who passed away last year. I'm still annoyed because the person keeping him lied to me.)

There weren't any Probiotics this round either, so I got Brewer's Yeast instead. After buying that, we joined up with my mom and aunt at British India.

Don't be too surprised by what I'm about to tell you.

I got a blouse.

Yeah, I liked - I actually liked - this one. Makes me look like my mom, though. Haha.

After getting the blouse, I got two corduroys from Marks & Spencer because my mom insisted I got nicer pants.

-.-

It was 8 something by the time we left.

For dinner.

At Publika.

The plan was to go to Angus' Steak House, but after we took a glimpse at the menu and prices, we decided our pockets aren't that deep.

Ate at the food court. I had chicken rice from one stall and char siew from the other stall. Yeah, why they don't just both sell 'em at one stall, I will never fathom.

Didn't drink anything this round because I wanted Chatime and my mom was very much against it. She said I had a latte already so too much caffeine will keep me up the whole night.

Which wouldn't have happened, by the way, since caffeine has no effect on me.

After eating, we went to PJ to drop my grandpa off. Was listening to my playlist while we took a detour because my dad took a wrong turning at one point.

Reached home at 10:00++ nearing 11 and fed the dogs quick before making a beeline for the toilet. After relieving myself, I did something - I can't remember, took my meds then went to sleep.

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: History exam in two days O.O!!

No comments: