Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

~23/09/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Why do humans forget?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Had the weirdest dream to date and my sister woke me up today because I had stupidly promised to go for breakfast with my sister and her friends at al-Shifa.

Bleghh~

She was gonna leave me alone, though. I was this close because my aunt backed me up. Plus, I only came in to sleep at 2 o'clock the night before, after playing Chor Dai Di and Bridge with my sister and her friends in her room.

What changed my mind was the fact that if I continued to sleep, I would end up waking up only at 10 something O.O Honestly speaking, I hate it when I wake up and the time is flashing 2 digits in my face.

-.-

So quite reluctantly, I got up, grabbed a shirt from my cupboard and went to my parents' room, where my dad was sitting on the bed. I wanted to go into the toilet but he told me my sister was inside so I waited on the bed next to him.

Oh, it was paradise :P

About 5 minutes later, my brother came in and demanded to use the toilet too but my dad said, "Take a number and wait. You're number 3."

:P

When my sister was done, I used the toilet. Then I went downstairs, said good morning to my sister's friends and drank milk.

Don't know what I did after that, but at about 9:45a.m, we left for al-Shifa. Didn't feel like eating roti canai or telur or tosai so I just sat there and listened to them talk.

Got an idea then. Called my aunt. Asked her to get the ham-egg bun from the market for me. She said okay.

Ate my bun after we came back from breakfast and then I drank milk. Not long after, my sister asked me to go and bathe first while she sent her guy friend to the Bandar Tun Razak LRT Station.

Wore the new blouse that my dad bought from Thailand. Awesome stuff. It has pockets!! I can put my phone in there and actually feel its vibration when someone's calling or messaging me :P

My brother drove us all - including my grandpa - to Pavilion after everyone was done bathing. Ate lunch at Dome's. Had my usual breakfast toast with eggs and sausages. Oh, and mushroom soup.

Awesome~ :P

Since everyone except me wanted to check out some stuff at Adidas after lunch, I went to Times to browse their collection. Was reading this book called Seraphina but got bored of the beginning quite fast.

Good thing too, 'cause my sister called just then and asked me to go over to Starbucks. Drank a Java Chip, then we were joined by BP before going back home.

Once home, all of us played a few games of Bridge and a game of Chor Dai Di before my sister went to wash up and we all went to Publika.

Ate at Ichiban Boshi. Had Chicken Katsu Toji and three sushi dishes. Shared, of course. After that, we all went looking around. Everyone - save my dad - was in Lexy at one point. Sister bought a skirt and a pair of jeans. I just sat next to my gramps.

We were supposed to go to Free Mori but my sister and Bibimbap kept going into clothing stores that my aunt and mom decided to go to BIG first.

Bought a few cartons of milk and a few other stuff then had some kind of pH drink from Vineg Plus. Grape vinegar. Not bad. Delays aging, apparently.

Went to Free Mori. Finally got the Opera cake. Got some other stuff too. Awesome shizz... :P

On our way home, my sister dropped BP off at a KLCC taxi stop because he was sleeping over at a friend's house tonight.

Came home and I typed and posted my post for the 19th. Downloaded the 12th episode of Sword Art Online, which I have yet to watch. Tried getting out of school tomorrow but to no avail.

Switched the computer off then proceeded to drafting this post before going to sleep. It's currently 11:15p.m so I'd better stop here :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: