Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, April 2, 2012

~31/03/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: What is goodbye?

***

Ola :)

Guess where I am now?

Betcha won't get it right :P I'm in school, actually. Well, to be more specific, the library. Why? Work, of course. It's just that for now I've done all that can be done so I'm waiting for further instructions.

-.-

:P

Anyways, since I'm free, I might as well blog about yesterday and the day before. These two days have been very significant for me because in those two days, I've watched TWO MOVIES!!!!!

AHHH!!!

I know, right? Two consecutive days! That's like... a miracle! Half is thanks to me, the other is thanks to my mom :P

But mostly, it's persistence at work :P

That aside, I woke up at 9 o'clock on Saturday, 31st of March, because I was going to be leaving for Dellie's house. The plan was to meet at her place, go for her class, then head to Times Square where I'll be attending Nitz's and Sindu's birthday party.

...

*Whirr*

Rewind, right?

Yes, you may double take. I am going to Times Square for Nitz and Sindu's birthday party. Two very unbelievably unlikely combinations. I never thought I'd actually want to go :) The thing is, though, I guess I was attending for the cinemas at Times Square. You see, Hunger Games had just recently come out and no matter what, I wanted to watch it.

See? Persistence.

Dellie wanted to watch it with me since all we were going to be doing was eating cake, then going shopping. The latter struck me as "heck no" so I wanted to use that opportunity to catch Hunger Games in GSC.

However, unfortunately, when Dellie and I went to check (after meeting up at her place and going to her music class... and getting Starbucks :P), there was only one seat left and it was in the first row.

... Heck no.

Devastated, we headed to McD's where I got Hot & Roll because I hadn't eaten breakfast. I was starving. Sue me -.-

After that, we went to Secret Recipe, where I had the macaroni prawn with cheese stuff and apple sparkling juice. Yeah~ Not exactly dieting today -.- After the cake and everything else, Dellie and I, with two of our friends, Ning and Laili, headed off to Pavilion where we thought we could watch Hunger Games. Laili had already watched it before but she said it was worth watching twice.

By the way, just so you know, I got permission from my dad to walk over to Pavilion. I did not commit a crime.

However, again, unfortunately, the tickets for 4:30 were sold out. That's when my dad threw me a lifeline. He said we could watch it together as a family. Hallelujah, right? So he let me buy tickets for a later time. In this case, it was 9:30p.m.

Quite unluckily (AGAIN) for me, there were only separated places and the first two rows. I was adamant, however, and wouldn't back down. Heck no. I yearned to watch it too much. So, my dad relented and said it was alright for me to take a separate place and take any other places in groups of two.

Got my wish :)

Haha.

I'll tell you about the movie later. Couldn't eat anything for dinner because before that, I already had Chatime and two scoops of Baskin Robbins' ice cream since I would get it for 31% off.

31st March, remember?

Yeah~ :)

Came back after the movie and went straight to sleep because it was already midnight. That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: