Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, September 30, 2011

バカ人間

Today's million-dollar question: If quitting law enforcement means you're allowed to break the rules, what do you need to quit to get some brains?

*          *          *

God, I don't know how many more of these kind of posts I'll be posting before I can actually blog about myself -_-

Cheh~

Anyways, here's for the jackasses who hurt my buddies in school:

Shut-the-f*ck-up, man. (I know, I know, I'm kinda swearing a lot nowadays, though it's censored :P)

How much more pretentious can you get? Were all your years as prefects just for show? Just for ko-ko marks? How could you even bring yourself to say that? To a junior, no less. You friggin' chump assholes only know how to suck up to teachers and then do the exact opposite of what you're supposed to.

You're just a bunch of two-faced (if not more) bitches ("bastards" is being WAY too nice).

For those who are wondering what the hell happened, here's a little update:

Ex-prefects & Co.: *Making a lot of noise. NOT shutting up.*
Probate: Please keep quiet (or somewhere among those lines).
Ex-prefects & Co.: *Still making a lot of noise. STILL not shutting up.*
Probate: Please keep quiet. *After a while* Please keep quiet (or somewhere among those lines).
FATIN HANANI (Yeah, screw her, I ain't making nicknames for her for safety purposes): Ei! Do you know who I am? I used to be the top five, okay? You should know that in these kind of situations, people will NOT listen to you.

What. The. F*CK. Is. That?!

Oh my God. What I would give to be a prefect and to be there at that point of time JUST so I could give her a big piece of my mind.

So WHAT you were the top five?! When you passed the prefectorial baton over to the next batch, did you pass your sanity as well? Or were you never in possession of such a thing in the first place?

"You should know that in these kind of situations, people will NOT listen to you."

Quoting Kanga, just because YOU couldn't handle them when something like that happened, it doesn't mean the future generation can't. Honestly, I agree with her when she said your batch was the worst. The Head Prefect was a third-rate lowlife, the Vice President lost her common sense and whichever post YOU held, you definitely didn't do it justice AT ALL.

Screw all of you, man. You're all just as bad as all the other students the minute you take your blazers off. When you graduate, don't ever bother coming back and showing your sorry-ass faces around us. The school's better off without you.

You intend to walk into the exam hall with THAT kind of attitude? Sorry for the curse (or am I?), but may you never succeed in life. You may get straight A's for SPM, bachelors, masters and doctorates, but you'll never be more than that; a display trophy.

You'll never lead a good life. You'll never be what you want to be. And you'll never be wanted by anyone.

Maybe that'll make you think twice or three times before you attempt to humiliate someone in public.

Wait, that'll require brains, won't it?

ALL the ex-prefects, in fact, think that it's okay to break the laws once you've "retired". The Head actually forgot her tie and needed to see the discipline teacher for a rented one. The Vice actually switched uniforms with her non-prefect friend and the others just don't know how to shut up.

What part of "Please stop talking" do you NOT seem to be able to comprehend? And am I the only one who feels the importance of needing to SHUT UP when the situation demands it?

God, save the assholes.

No comments: