Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, September 3, 2011

殺人

Today's million-dollar question: What is the perfect motive for murder?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I woke up at 8:48p.m today, but only because Pepper barged into the room, without a care in the world. I was wondering how the hell she got out, but then I concluded that my dad probably let her out before leaving the house himself.

She pushed the door open with her nose and then scampered across the floor. I never would've guessed it was her if I didn't hear her panting and light weight paws as she skid into our room. Not to mention anyone could've smelled her a mile away.

:P

After coming downstairs, I watched all the Michael McIntyre videos I had downloaded yesterday. I swear, I nearly pissed myself. I especially liked:



Hilarious. And this is my personal favourite:



Can he BE any funnier? My God, I loved the Man Drawer clip. How the hell he comes up with his material, I have no idea, but whatever he's doing, keep doing it!

:P

*Did you realize that he's actually SUPER cute? :P But he's married... damn :P*

After watching all the videos, I watched the Get Wild and Reason videos by Nami Tamaki. If you've read the previous posts, you would've realized I posted her music videos. You know what I like about her? She likes to dance in her videos. Much more interesting than those who just wear fancy dresses and experiment their best angles on camera.

Finished my Theory homework after that, then my English homework. 15 minutes before 2 o'clock, my teacher arrived. She'd come early because her taxi driver had a previous engagement. Class was fine, I guess. A bit tiring, but yeah~

Four o'clock came Theory class. This was alright too, but as I had guessed whilst I was doing my work, my teacher wasn't satisfied with my (our) answer so I have lots of correcting to do. Doesn't help that she's giving us additional homework on top of that.

Just came back, actually. Updated the Blogger thingmajing that they offered. It's a little hard trying to find out which button leads to which page, but yeah~ I guess that's the magic of mystery, eh?

-_-

Bleghh~

It's currently 6:43p.m and I'm thinking about baking another cake later this evening :) I'll either attempt at making mashed potatoes again or just bake another cake. If I'm baking cake, I'll bake one I'd already done before, just so I know that it won't end up in failure.

Not that that's never stopped it before -_-

Bleghh~

Well, then, this is CIAO!! for now :)

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!! Vids curtesy of YouTube.

No comments: