Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

英語は楽しいです!!

Today's million-dollar question: Do you like writing?

* * *

Ola :)

I woke up at my usual time today, once again, with the help of my brother's alarm clock. He didn't go to school today, though. No idea why.

After having packed my bag and everything - also to check on my Kodomo no Omocha downloads - my mom sent me to school.

Got super annoyed in school today because I only slept at 12 o'clock finishing my NILAM book and I forgot to put it into my bag. Can you imagine? Best part is, I already took it downstairs, with full intention of handing it to Dellie, but I didn't put it in. I-just-didn't.

Ugh.

Apologized to Dellie, then went on with the morning briefing. Apparently the Form 4s and 2s have to come up with a performance for the Form 5 Librarians' Farewell, but we haven't even met up once yet. I was thinking about another song like last year, but I can't be selfish, so...

Yeah~

The Editoral Board of my school is recruiting new members and I'm in a dilemma. I want to write for the school magazine, but I'm scared of the Head of the English department -_- It's Joshua.

*Dramatic music plays in background*

-_-

Yeah~

Good thing is, I'll be able to collect more Ko-ko points. And honestly. I desperately need those. I haven't even handed my ko-ko book in ONCE in my whole life. I won't be able to impress any colleges if I don't excel in any co-curricular activities.

Bleghh~

That aside, school was actually quite fun today. The first two classes of Form 4 - Alpha and Beta - attended this NST-NIE Creative Writing Workshop in the Pameran room today. Was psyched, naturally, but it was similar to the one I had once attended with Sara, Kanga and Shez once upon a time.

-_-

Oh well. It was still interesting. I liked our facilitator. Free food was given too. Mwahaha.

We only finished at 15 minutes WAY past 2:30p.m, so I was kinda scolded by my mom, who had another class at three o'clock. Bleghh~

Had a very nice lunch today. My mom bought the "lo mai bao" from my grandparents' marketplace. Played Restaurant City and Virtual Families whilst I ate.

Bathed and everything, then took a nap outside on the couch because I was really, really tired. And I did something completely unexpected.

I overslept.

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was my teacher, and she was waiting outside. O.O I know, right? I couldn't believe it either.

Class was alright, though. I might actually consider being an actuarist. The pay is fantastic, and it means I get to do more Add Maths :) I really like it, I dunno why. Especially Differentiation. I think Chapter 9 is my favourite chapter :D

Yeah~

Oh, and I forgot to mention this earlier, but my Kodomo no Omocha download finished, so I downloaded the next two episodes. If I'm not mistaken - and if God's shining upon me tonight - they will finish before I go to sleep, so I can continue with the following two episodes.

Heehee.

Which reminds me, if my sister is reading this (and I'm sure she will): Have any of the episodes finished downloading??? I wanna know!!

Had shake and a bowl of "mi sua" for dinner. Will be hitting the hay soon because I'm really tired. Like I said, I've been feeling very exhausted nowadays and I can hardly imagine why.

Bleghh~

Will be studying hard tomorrow. Finals are in less than two weeks. Buck up, Lou!!

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: This is suicide, but I have a Tumblr now. God save me.

No comments: