Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

法則? 正義?

Today's million-dollar question: What do you call a productive day?

* * *

Ola :)

Bleghh~ Today was the most uneventful day for me this year. All I did was watch anime and read manga. My God, I feel so useless.

I woke up at 6 something in the morning today. I "wonder" why -_- Well, duh, that's to be expected if the whole family's going out so early in the morning. I'm the only one that was allowed to sleep in, but since they were so noisy, I just couldn't go back to sleep.

-_-

Bleghh~

Continued watching Pandora Hearts once they left the house. (You see? I'm such a bad girl.) Halfway through, I played through Pamela Wedgewood's Jazzin' About Styles' book again. Played Chocolate Car Park and then a round of Kimi No Shiranai Monogatari. After that, I continued Pandora Hearts.

Got kinda bored of it for a while, so I watched some Castle episode on the Mac, at the same time eating lunch which was chicken rice, before resuming Pandora Hearts. Finished it at around 6? I can't remember. Reviewed it on my blog shortly after too, as you would know if you scroll down one post.

Went upstairs then to watch Tsubasa from where I left off. You see? More anime -_- Bleghh~

Not too long after, I got bored of Syaoran and Sakura, so I watched The Law of Ueki instead. God, just the voice of Romi Park sent me to cloud nine. Haha. I absolutely love her voice. It's god-sent.

Awesome.

Am still watching it as I'm typing this, actually. Episode 4, I think?

Oh, I had McD's for dinner, but that will be between you and me, yeah? :P Trust me, it won't happen again. Besides, I already ate my cottage cheese :D

Honestly. I don't know what time I'll be sleeping, but I think it's safe to say it won't be for a while :P Well, then, CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: