Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, September 29, 2011

嘘つき

Today's million-dollar question: How many lies do you have to tell before you qualify to be a full-fledged liar?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I heard something unbelievably hilarious the other day. Heck, it wasn't "the other day", it was just yesterday. I was having my BM tuition and my teacher told me something SO funny I had to refrain from toppling over with laughter.

Apparently my ex-teacher's been telling her all kinds of things about me.

I don't geddit, you know? I mean, yeah, sure, I stopped your tuition, but it doesn't give you the liberty of backstabbing your ex-students behind their backs, understand?

You-are-such a liar.

COME ON! What the hell is your problem, woman?? Is it not enough that you dissed my family? Now you're spreading lies about me too?

F*ck you, man. You must be one jealous bitch to want other people to think I did so badly in my exams. Envious of me? I'm smarter than your son?

Maybe that's 'cause I don't go around socializing with God-knows-which school friends outside all the f*cking time.

Unlike your son, I actually study. Unlike your son, I don't go outside unnecessarily. Unlike your son, I care about my school results. Unlike your son, I feel the need to emulate the smartasses in my class.

And very much unlike you, my mom doesn't find comfort in backbiting other people's children just so they can feel good about themselves.

Screw off, bitch. There's only so much you can hide from the world. I never said a word to you. I never even told your son any of my results. How the heck would you know about them? If you had just said I didn't do so well, I would be able to accept that. But you said I didn't even get a single A.

Just so you can bloody get your facts right, I got FOUR A's (three of them A minuses, but it's still something). Nothing to be proud of, but they're A's nonetheless.

Before you start concocting your own conjectures about other students, why don't you try turning your boasts about your son a reality?

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: