Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, September 26, 2011

お休みのキス

Today's million-dollar question: If Shakespeare was gay, why did he have a wife?

* * *

Ola :)

I woke up at 5:36a.m today. Yeah~ Nowadays, it's my brother's alarm at 5:30 that wakes me up. Mine still goes off at 4:48a.m, of course, it's just that I snooze it till it's time for me to get up :)

Anyways, after I freshened up and put on my uniform, I went downstairs to pack my bags, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. My brother came down after that, and at 6:30a.m, my mom sent us to school.

I still hate Mondays, even though I don't go for the Bangsar tuition anymore. I mean, I hate our morning assemblies on Mondays. Way too long. And as if that's not bad enough, our Headmistress didn't come in today, so the second-in-command teacher gave her long, dull speech.

Bleghh~

First subject for the day was History. Made my way to the Bilik Akses with Andyy after going to the toilet. We talked about various things. Things that I'd rather not disclose here. Not much, then again. Just stuff about what happened after I left her house on Saturday.

Yeah, 'cause all the excitement happens when I'm gone.

-_-

Second subject was English. That reminds me, I need to get started on my presentation. The last day is on Thursday. Bleghh~

During recess, I had the coffee cake that my aunt bought from the market and hung out with Sara and the rest of my friends in Alpha. Bought a new corrector and a NILAM book as well.

After recess came Moral. My friend, Dellie, went back home quite soon after it started, so she gave me her module to complete since I didn't bring mine.

I think I lost mine, actually -_-

Next came Add Maths. We were relieved by one teacher, but Sausage gave us some Chapter 9, Differentiation questions that we had to solve. Was really fun, you know? Danya missed quite a lot. I hope she can catch up tomorrow, if she's coming.

Bio was next. Naturally, it was more or less as interesting as it'll ever get. Sara and Kanga were annoyed at the table behind us because they were talking loudly and very annoyingly. God, some of their voices are just so friggin' irritating that you just want to wrench their voice boxes out.

Is that even possible?

Heck, I'm not even making sense now.

Physics was the last subject. I love our Physics teacher, she's so cute and she's great at teaching. You feel as if you get smarter and smarter with each passing lesson. Awesome, I know.

You gotta study yourselves too, of course, bak kata pepatah, bertepuk sebelah tangan tiada bunyi.

-_-

Went home after that. Kanga and Cleo, dear darlings, accompanied me again. Came back home, used my iPad a while, then went to bathe. After bathing, I did something I didn't think I'd do.

I took a nap.

Seriously, like, on the couch outside the music room. I actually napped in a sitting position, leaning against the couch.

At around six something, I got around to doing my school work - Chemistry report, which is due tomorrow, and the Add Maths questions we got today.

Yeah~

Gotta go soon. I actually haven't done my NILAM yet. Dellie would kill me if she found out :P

Okie dokie then :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: