Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, September 9, 2011

ショク

Today's million-dollar question: What shocked you the most today?

* * *

Ola :)

I woke up late again, today. 10:45a.m :( I wanted to wake up early to finish watching Kaze no Stigma as soon as possible so I would have time to do work (you know, that way I don't have to feel THAT guilty.)

...

Who'm I kidding?

Had shake for breakfast, as usual, then fried rice for lunch with my brother. That was at around 1 something after he returned from school. That jack only hailed a cab after all his friends went home -_-

Anyways, finished the anime at 3:30p.m, so I went downstairs to use the computer. I wanted to find the song in the Law of Ueki that I never got around to finding, Bokutachi ni Aru Mono.

You can imagine my shock when I realized that the person who sang it was none other than Romi Park, the person who not only voiced Ueki, but Natsume, Edward, Toshirou and Temari from Gakuen Alice, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Bleach and Naruto.

She's my favourite seiyu, seriously.

Had fried rice for dinner again. My teacher cancelled class because her nose bled halfway through and had to go back home. I was happy, I admit :P Played with the piano for the second time today, going through the Jazzin' About Pieces and also Chocolate Car Park. Oh, and I played Everytime You Kissed Me too. That song has crazy modulations, man.

Got crazy over Edward Elric for no particular reason again :P I absolutely love him and Romi Park.

Yeah~

My aunt and brother are being jackasses now, they're nagging me to sleep and my brother just won't shut up about me watching anime all the time my parents and aunt weren't around.

Well then, here's goodbye :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: