Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

いやよ

Today's million-dollar question: Do you forgive me?

*          *          *

I didn't go to school again today. I shouldn't even be sitting in front of the computer. I'm supposed to be resting.

Fell sick yesterday, that's why -_- Dad sent me to Pantai to see an orthopedic/orthopaedic too, for my foot. He said my knee is weak, that's why my hips started to hurt as well. It was a similar pain to my growth pains before that.

After coming back, I ate the nasi lemak my mom brought back from my grandma's place. Then had my medications. Bleghh~

Dad kept pushing me to do stretching exercises for my foot and everything. I just hope I'm hardworking enough to actually do them myself.

-_-

Ugh, I hate myself.

Hung out in my sister's room for a fairly long amount of time today. I was downloading Restaurant City on my iPad and playing around with it whilst my sister loaded the first episode of the fourth season of Castle which finally came out yesterday.

Hallelujah, right?

Wish I hadn't, though. 'Cause now I wanna watch the next episode SO much. I was hoping I could wait until the season finished before I started watching it again so I didn't have to wait, but my sister has no such patience.

Yeah~

Had cornflakes for a snack later on, then went downstairs to do something I forgot -_-

Dinner was lo mai bao, which my mom also brought back from my grandma's market place. Watched some Michael McIntyre vids with my sister before baking a marble cake.

Whilst waiting for the cake to bake, my sister and I watched various videos from Westlife and DBSK (you know, back when they were still the best?). Also watched the Big Bang Parody of Secret Garden again. Hilarious.

I didn't realize Ji Young could be so cute. Can hardly believe he's G-Dragon, no? -_-

Bleghh~

Went to sleep at around 12 o'clock.

That's about it for "yesterday" :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: