Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

嫌な人

Isn't it amazing how hypocritical people can be?

I often go to school (duh -_-) and hear at least one bad thing about someone whom they're actually close to. Not to say I'm loved by everyone (which proves my point), but I'm just voicing opinions.

In the first place, I don't understand how two people can continue hanging out with each other if they can't stand each other. That's why there are fall-outs, breakdowns, burst-outs and all kinds of yelling during classes et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

I don't particularly care about all this, but unlike quite a few other people, I hardly have anyone I don't like. Maybe one smartass, but that's about it. I don't even bother disliking Blackie so much now.

Know why?

It's a bother -_-

If I don't like that person, I just avoid him/her. There's no reason for me to pretend to be nice to him/her and then talk behind his/her back when he/she's not lookin'. I don't care how smart she is, I wouldn't stoop so low as to win my way into his/her heart and then strip it apart in the end.

I really don't like it when people start arguing in class. I really don't like it when class is interrupted because half the class is more interested in listening to two people scream their disagreements with each other rather than listen to the teacher teach.

Know what annoys me the most?

When those two are my friends.

I don't f*cking care if you don't like each other, and I don't care if you want to spill each other's guts out. What I do care about, though, is the fact that my friends are arguing and throwing fireballs at each other right in front of me. It hurts more than anything I can imagine.

Why can't you get along?

But then there's this: I treasure the friendship we have. I don't want to sever it.

THEN-DON'T-F*CKING-ARGUE.

Nobody's perfect, fine, I'll give you that. Even so, if you're friends and sometimes it's just that one point of time when he/she crosses over the line, just swallow the poison that's tempted to spurt itself at him/her and say it nicely instead. There's no reason for you to glare at that person and raise your voice. That's just going to annoy the other party and pour oil into the fire.

Heck, I'm pretty sure if you tell the opposite person all the things that he/she does that irritates you NICELY, he/she'll understand and try his/her best not to tick you off anymore.

At least, I know I would. I hear things about myself from people I never thought I'd hear from either, but you don't hear me talking bad behind their backs or hating them because of it now, do you?

That's just 'cause I can bear it. And sometimes, I agree with what they say. I mean, like I said, we're not perfect, right? I can make mistakes. I can act stupidly. I can annoy the shit out of people I never mean to annoy and much, much more.

You don't see me yelling at them now, do you?

I don't know if you've noticed, but whenever any of you suddenly start yelling at each other, I don't say anything.

Just so you know, I'm not going to take sides. I don't know what the hell went on between the two of you, but that's not my problem. All I want is for you to get along.

That's, of course, unless it involves criminal activities such as abuse or anything of the sort.

-_-

So why don't you try, for once, to sit down, face the person that annoys you, and talk things out? No raised voices, no angry faces, no physical contact.

Just-talk. You'll honestly be surprised at how stupid you'll feel about yourselves after you're the best of friends.

Please?

No comments: