Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, September 5, 2011

どうして???!!!!

Today's million-dollar question: Would you really give your life to save your beloved?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I woke up at 5:48a.m today, very grudgingly. I have to set my alarm at 4:48a.m nowadays just so that by the time it's time for school, I'm already awake.

It annoys me, though.

School was alright, I guess. I got some results today.

History - 60%
Moral - 50%
Add Maths - 78%
Bio - 29%
Physics - 52%

That's all for today. I know, right? Gotta work on Bio, Moral and Physics. Bleghh~ 78% is considered very good for Add Maths, you know? I mean, the highest was 88%, I know, but still, at least I got an A minus, you know? Many students failed. I was praying and hoping I wouldn't.

Thank God.

Tomorrow I'll probably get my English, Chemistry, BM and Maths paper. I'm not looking forward to receiving my Maths paper, though, 'cause I had to do all the calculations by hand during the exam, which will jeopardize my marks.

But oh well, this ain't the real exam, so I guess it's okay.

But I was so friggin' tired the whole day today. Can you imagine, I wanted to sleep during class? I hate it when people sleep in class, and today, here I was, halfway to slumberland.

Was a chore to keep my eyes and head up and at 'em.

Bleghh~

Begged my dad to let me stay at home and not go for tuition today. Thankfully he was compliant and let me have my way, or I wouldn't be able to concentrate during class.

Slept for about two hours after bathing today. I was that tired, yes. When my mom went out, I watched Yumeiro Patissiere for a while, but my brother's teacher soon came, so I decided to watch Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle upstairs with the big screen TV whilst having dinner - consisting of rice, gravy, veggie, and egg.

Yeah~

Not too long ago, I attempted a cake that I had baked before, but it ended up in a failure because I melted the butter when I probably wasn't supposed to. Turned out oily like hell so I decided against eating that. Second cake was the one I had previously done, but even so, I changed this recipe a bit because of the lack of stock of white chocolate at home.

Yeah~

It's currently baking in the oven now, actually. Yes, it's super late and I'm still baking. You can't wonder I'm so tired, right?

Especially since I'm still using crutches. It sucks, okay? I thought the week was more than enough to heal this bloody foot but I still can't walk flat-footed.

Is there such a word? Flat-footed?

-_-

Bleghh~

Well, then. Will go now. The cake's almost done and I gotta publish this post before it strikes midnight and becomes the 6th of September -_-

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: