Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, September 5, 2011

~04/09/2011~

Today's million-dollar question: Would you go through the pain?

* * *

Ola :)

I woke up late today. 10:22a.m. Just couldn't bring myself to wake up. Especially since I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet.

Yeah. That's been happening a lot lately.

Had shake for breakfast, as I normally do nowadays. Watched TV with my aunt outside. She was using my iPad whilst I watched 2012 for like, the fourth time this year?

Bleghh~

My aunt said she watched it the other day when we went to our grandparents' place. She said it's very "kua jiong". Haha.

In the space of the afternoon, I baked eight waffles because I wanted to give my grandma a taste of it. You know, for her kefir or cottage cheese. I also brought the mashed potato I had cooked the night before.

I didn't know I wasn't supposed to use any dairy products -_- In the end, she couldn't eat it. Good news is, my aunt (my mother's sister), said it was very nice. My grandpa liked my waffles too.

Slept the rest of my visit there. Honestly, it's a shame to get off the bed. And I didn't appreciate that my dad lied about ordering pizza just so I would get up. Who the hell would fall for that?

Sheesh.

Went back home to get my aunt and brother before going to KLCC. That was, of course, after we dropped by Tesco because my brother wanted to get a book, my mom and aunt wanted to get my sister's Eu Yan Sang thing and I, in the end, got my favourite crackers.

Mwahaha.

At KLCC we ate Korean food. Very filling. Went to Kinokuniya then and bought a 50-ringgit book on writing. Then, I went to Video Ezy to get anime since there was a promotion. You know, buy one and get the next one free?

Yeah~

Went home at 10, and I slept at 12. Will blog later :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: