Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

夢は?

Today's million-dollar question: What is your dream?

* * *

Ola :)

I woke up a little later than yesterday today. I only woke up at 5:38a.m, which was kinda bad, 'cause by the time I woke up and got dressed, it was already ten to 6 o'clock. Woke my brother up, checked on the Kodomo no Omocha downloads, packed my bag, then my dad sent us to school.

For morning briefing, I found out my department was to hand in our file and proposal (not to mention the design of the librarian board) by this week. We also need to hand in our librarian notebooks on Thursday. It would be nice if Danya were to see this and then hand hers in to someone, though.

I definitely must say the library's really switching to discipline-mode now. Our current Prez is stricter than ever about rules, duties, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. I think she'll have my scalp if anything bad happens.

Bleghh~

Went downstairs after the briefing then up to our classes after singing the national anthem and listening to our teacher (as always -_-).

You know, I'm really thankful I've got great friends like Sara and Kanga who would do things like take my bags, take me to the elevator and wait on me all the time. I feel lurr-ed :P

Yeah~

First subject for today was Maths, but since our teacher was busy, we had Chemistry instead. Chem was fun, I guess. We learnt new things and of the like. I'd already learnt the first part of this chapter in tuition, so I could more or less answer the questions :)

Kanga and Sara (and most of the people in my class, actually) dislike our Chem teacher, but I don't really dislike her. I mean, she seems fine to me. They say she likes to give her students all the work, though. I think her method has some good and bad points. For example, at least then we'll actually do work, you know? :P Plus, if she really was useless, she wouldn't even have bothered preparing her own stuff for us to understand, no?

The bad thing is probably that she expects you to know everything -_-

After Chem, we had BM. Our teacher came in and gave us an essay to complete on car accidents. After finishing our homework, we handed it in and waited for the bell to ring.

Once it did, I told Sara to meet me in the canteen whilst Kanga and I went to toilet. The both of us then went down via the elevator and headed to the canteen. Had "nasi lemak" today. Sorry, but let me sin today, alright?

The next four periods were free periods for our class. Our Chem class was already postponed to earlier this morning (cause our teacher had to go for a dental appointment) and our Maths teacher was on labour leave.

Had fun, actually. I French braided, like, four people's hair because they wanted it. It was Sara, Kanga, Laili and Chucks. Haha. Was kinda proud of myself :P Though most fell apart halfway through because they were either too short or I was just lousy -_-

It's probably the latter.

Talked about all kinds of things during those four free periods. One was about various ways to motivate ourselves to study. We gave all kinds of suggestions, like display posters of our goals all over the place; toilets, dining hall, computer wall, you name it :P

Haha.

After two periods ranting about just that alone, they decided to play a game. The game worked like this: You write whatever you want on a post-it then stick it to someone else's head. The person with the post-it then has to guess whatever is on his/her forehead. Danya, Azanne, Andyy and others used to play this game (I don't know who came up with this game, though) too.

It started with just Sara, Kanga and Chucks. Then, it extended to Laili (it was then that I braided her hair). Gradually, the numbers increased because the guys joined in too. That was also when the phrases and words also got more crude and... Well, s*xual -_-

There were stuff like 'Press my boobz' (that was particularly hilarious), 'Chocolates are disgusting', 'How I met your father' (I know, right?), and even this one, 'Dick'. I helped with that one. Know how?

"You can't do it without it."

Haha.

He also got one that was 'Suck my dick' and all they had to say was "What would you like a girl to do?"

-_-

There was something about threesomes and other s*xual stuff too, but yeah, I think I've dumped enough filth into my blog to last another decade -_-

Anyways, the last subject for today was Moral and after it, I ate lunch with Kanga in the canteen, then she (being the angel that she is) accompanied me to the back where I was supposed to wait for my brother.

Upon reaching home, I bathed, then ate the "nasi lemak" that my mom got from the market at my grandparents' place. Checked on the downloads too, but I think it won't get to download within the night because, for one, it was switched off sometime during the morning and number two, my brother's using the computer now.

If he's using it, I can bet my allowance for a year that he'll switch the damned thing off.

Yeah~

Anyways, after having my shake, I searched for more Sana and Akito (the lead characters in Kodomo no Omocha) AMVs before going upstairs to watch bits of Tangled because Cleo made me want to watch it again :P

Listen to the music I posted, please? :)

Well then, I gotta go now. Not much else to post about, and I think I've written enough for today :P CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: I'm very glad my blog helps :) At least then I can feel good about myself whenever I sit with my iPad and blog :P

No comments: