Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, September 2, 2011

捕まった!

Today's million-dollar question: Is there such a thing as eternal love?

* * *

Ola :) And don't be fooled, this is the post for Thursday, the 1st of September :)

My day today was pleasant enough. Woke up at nine o'clock and used my iPad to read Gakuen Alice.

I know, right? It's like manga after manga after manga after manga. But screw that, I love it and no one can tell me otherwise.

Had shake for breakfast before helping my dad do some stuff regarding his work. I was like, his secretary for the afternoon; typing letters, proofreading et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. And you know what?

I think I'm a touch typist. (My friends in school would know this term from the short story "Qwertyuiop" :P) It was absolutely awesome typing while looking down at the script, feeling my fingers fly across the keyboard, knowing exactly where all the letters are.

Yeah, awesome~ :P

That aside, after helping my dad, I used the computer a little while longer 'cause my aunt was, by then, using my iPad. I had lunch with the family after my brother finished his tuition at 1 something. My dad was on the brink of cursing because he was so hungry :P My aunt cooked chicken curry today, so it was great. I had chicken and broccoli too :D

My mom came back at around 2 something. Then the whole lot of them, with our family friend, went up to *ahem ahem ahem* again.

Since then, I've been using my iPad and reading Gakuen Alice, which had already accumulated up to 151 chapters, excluding the omake stories.

The last time I read it, Yuka hadn't died yet. I can't believe she did, though, because I really liked her. Her aggressive personality is one to admire. My favourite, however, is still (and will forever be) Natsume. No one else in that manga beats his place in my heart.

Reading that manga is bad for your health. You can get a heart attack. My heart's fluttered so many bloody times, whether it's a romance scene with Mikan and Natsume, or just Natsume being plain cool. The fact that I imagine Romi Park citing those words just make it worse on my already-unstable heart :P

Chapter 144 will always be my favourite chapter in that manga. It's so, so, so cute and that's the chapter my heart jumped the most. Can Natsume GET any cuter than that?

Guess we'll find out in the next chapter :P

Getting back to reality, (:P), I had Modern Maths tuition with my teacher at 3:30p.m today. Lesson went well, got lots of work, but I guess I can handle that. Tomorrow will be Add Maths tuition at noon, so I gotta finish my homework by then.

:P :P :P

Ooh, which reminds me, I need to finish up my theory homework too 'cause my class is on Saturday. Doesn't help that my teacher gave us a lot of work to do.

Bleghh~

Had the same thing for dinner what I had for lunch. Drank soup. Then continued reading Gakuen Alice on my iPad up in my bedroom, with the benefits of the air-conditioner and my comfy bed.

Just finished reading the manga, actually. Was browsing for more, but I decided to blog first, since I've been being unfaithful :P

That's about it, then :D CIAO!!

P/S: I never would've thought Gakuen Alice to be such a nice manga. The anime did it no justice at all. I just wished they would've made it more like the manga. (Try EXACTLY like the manga -_-). For those who misjudged the manga after watching the anime, it's nothing like the anime. Give it a second chance. You won't regret it.

*Though it hasn't ended yet*

:P

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads (I actually mistyped "ass" here -_-). Thanks!!

No comments: