Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, September 12, 2011

バカ人

Today's million-dollar question: Can you move on?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I woke up superb-ly early today. 5:33a.m. Went to my parents room, bathed, then got ready for school. Yeah~ I still hate Mondays, you know -_-

Since I came down early and my mom came down early as well, I reached school pretty early. I was one of the first ones up outside the library. (Yes, I finally decided to go for my morning briefings :P)

Lots of things had changed since I last went for a briefing. For one, the meeting place changed -_- Now it's being held in the library's AV room. I know, right? Discipline's a whole lot stricter too, now that Sausage is the Head of Discipline. Got penalized for not wearing my librarian badge :(

I didn't even know we were supposed to wear that.

Now even the library has "kits" where you rent badges and sell ribbons et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Bleghh~

There's the merit-demerit system too and your starting point depends on your post. Since I'm the Head of Deco, I start at 30. Normal librarians start at 50. The more "geng" your post is, the less points you start at.

Yeah~

First subject of the day was History and we spent it at the PIBG room with the projector. Wasn't too bad. Found out that masjid-s all around the world were converted into something else -_-

There was no English today because our teacher went somewhere else. So we spent one period of it in the computer lab researching our Chemistry homework then spent the second period in the library.

Recess was okay, I guess. Had my cake, then went up to class. Moral was alright. Puan J didn't come for Add Maths, so Puan Ju took over our class. We went upstairs for three periods of Bio.

Oh my God, I think my brain fried. Haha. But it was cool nonetheless. Figured it's never too late to start studying seriously :)

After Bio, we had Physics. Physics was nice too. We just started a new chapter and I was so proud I could answer some of the questions. As for the structure questions, going for tuition in Bangsar helped :P

Speaking of Bangsar's tuition, my dad and I decided I should change days because he's busy most Mondays and I think it's a rush for me to come back from school and go straight to Bangsar after gobbling lunch down in 5 minutes.

That's what I did today -_-

So I slept for about one and a half hours before going downstairs to continue my Chemistry homework that I finished halfway the day before. (We went to the 100degrees steamboat place again :P)

Am super duper ultra unbelievably happy right now because I just found a torrent that allows me to download Kodomo no Omocha, Japanese dubbed and English subbed. You see, I've been trying so hard to find a site which offered the episodes in Jap dub and Eng sub, but so far, all I managed to find was the episodes, English dubbed.

Hell was I gonna watch anything that's English dubbed. Bloody annoying accents and ludicrous pronunciation.

Hehe.

Just finished my homework then sent it to Sara cause she wanted to copy-paste some :P Am going to print it and bind it later :)

That's about it for today, I guess. Am having shake for dinner, so not much to tell :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Am at a loss on whether I should go to school tomorrow -_-

No comments: