Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, September 8, 2011

植木可愛い!!

Today's million-dollar question: What can you do?

* * *

Ola :)

Today I woke up late :( At, like, 11 something :( That's bad, of course, considering I wanted to wake up as early as possible to continue watching The Law of Ueki.

Yes, yes, I know, I'm bad.

Had shake for breakfast. Not too long after, I had lunch. My lunch consisted of rice, chicken and some other side dish that I can't, for the life of me, remember. Continued watching The Law of Ueki for a very long time.

Heck, I don't think I did anything other than watch anime today. I feel so unaccomplished. Haiz~

I didn't even play the piano today. Nowadays I make it a point to play the piano at least once a day. But... :(

Since there's not much that I did today, this won't be a long post, so I'll end this as soon as possible.

I had lo mai bao for dinner. Well, half of one, anyway. Shared it with my brother. Naturally, it wasn't enough to satisfy my hunger, but I know that if my mom found out I ate anymore, she'd have my head.

-_-

Just finished watching the Law of Ueki with my brother at 11 something. Honestly, I could watch the last episode over and over and over again. I absolutely love Ueki. I don't care that he looks like a freak to other people. Plus, the fact that Romi Park was his voice actress - yes, voice actress, not actor - makes it so much better.

And now guess what I'm doing? Watching Kaze no Stigma.

Staying at home probably isn't a very good thing to do for me nowadays. I feel bad. But I feel like slapping my brother so much now 'cause he's being a pain in the ass. That nut job shouldn't even think about lecturing me when he was also watching anime with me despite the fact that his SPM's inching its way here.

Not saying that I'm a heck of a lot more smart than him, but he should know when to shut up. I haven't even threatened to tell my parents that he, with all the nerve in the world, decided to come back at, like, what, 8 something yesterday? He says he was studying, but with his kind of friends, I doubt it.

That aside, I'm gonna stop now. Gotta decide when to go to sleep -_-

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: