Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

~06/09/2011~

Today's million-dollar question: What would you do if you were given a three-day holiday while your friends attended school as usual?

* * *

Ola :)

No, wait, it's NOT a happy occasion. I can't believe I overslept. Must have been because I stayed up till 12 to finish baking a cake.

Why the hell did I do that? I probably knew I wasn't going to be able to wake up. Still, I set my alarm at its usual time at 4:48a.m, so why did I oversleep? When I woke up, it was already way past whatever time I was supposed to wake up. In the end, my brother left the house without me because he had to take his trial exams.

Oh God.

Doesn't help that I practically self-declared the next three days a holiday since my parents are gonna be out of town.

That aside, I woke up extremely late today. I only woke up at like, what, noon? So I only had time for a cracker shake, not an apple one, whilst I waited for my mom to come home from her trip to my grandparents' place. She had gone right after sending my brother to school so I didn't go with her. She brought back nasi lemak for me, complete with the curry and the chicken.

When she went upstairs to catch forty winks, I quickly finished Yumeiro Patissiere and got started on Pandora Hearts since my Tsubasa CDs were upstairs and I didn't wanna risk getting found out by my mom.

Followed my mom to fetch my brother from his school. When I came back home, I bathed, then went to count money in the middle room. You know, I wanted to change all the coins to paper money before they release the new coins, so...

Yeah~

Did the same with the piggy one downstairs too. My dad said I could count it, so I did, together with the help of my maid. She helped to count the coins while I tried as fast as I could to dig out all the coins in the bloody thing. Hurt my fingers like hell, but in the end, we got like, RM500++ from that one alone. The one I counted upstairs amounted to RM127.

The actual reason to why I wanted to count the money was because my brother was having his Maths exam tomorrow and since I lost his calculator - and mine -_-, I felt it was my responsibiliy to buy one for him.

My maid followed me out to the stationary shop, I followed her to the office 'cause she wanted to hand my mom and aunt's shake to her, then she accompanied me to 8P Concept while I bought chocolate, white chocolate, a plastic spatula, vanilla essence and more flour.

Came back home and then watched Aliens in the Attic at 8:30p.m with my brother. The show was damn hilarious. At nine something, my sister's boyfriend's brother came cause he was going to be staying the night. The plan was for him to follow my parents up to Singapore for his masterclasses whilst my parents and aunt went sightseeing.

-_-

Had late dinner with my mom - cottage cheese - then stole some of my dad's food and had my cake. Andrew had some too and said it was nice. Wee~

Okay, gotta go now :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click only my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: