Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, May 9, 2011

~08/05/2011~

Ola :)

This morning, my dad came in to wake me up at eight something, asking if I'd like to follow him to collect our new car, the Nissan Teana. There were two problems with his offer.

Number one: we were going to go on foot.

Number two: it was eight in the morning.

So I continued sleeping :P An hour later, my dad came in again, asking me to get up and wash Pepper :P Haha. So, very reluctantly, I got up, brushed my teeth et cetera, then went downstairs to get Pepper.

With the maid's help, we bathed Pepper. If I could count the numerous times Pepper shook in that tub full of cold water, I'd be filthy rich. Honestly, I should be a little sympathetic, but she should also be taught a lesson since she's so noisy three quarters of the times she's at home - in the cage :P

After bathing her, I went back upstairs to play with the SP for a while before going on the treadmill. I know, right? Went on it for about thirty minutes before going to bathe and proceeding downstairs.

Guess what?

Pepper peed on the ottoman today. Mom screamed. Haha.

Later, at around one thirty, my dad, brother, aunt and I went to collect my sister from somewhere in Bangsar before having lunch at Old Town White Coffee. I had a French toast and some kinda noodle thing in soup. As for the drink, I had my usual Soya Cincao Freeze.

After our lunch, my dad dropped me off at Sean's place and I had a one and a half hour's lesson with him and his dad regarding the fourth chapter of History.

Wee~ Nabi Muhammad *wink wink*

:P

At four thirty, I called my sister and she and my brother walked over to the turning right before Tesco and asked me to walk over. She wanted to get some stuff for her trip to Redang the next day so... :)

My brother and I got some Johnson Baby's powder for Pepper whilst my sister got shampoo.

Then, my parents and aunt drove us back.

After bathing and dressing up in my new Santo Rini shirt and Elle Active pants, the whole family and I proceeded to picking up the fruit cake and then to Casa's Organic food place.

You see, it's Mothers' Day as well as my grandma's birthday :) So, today, all our relatives from our Indian side came over, including one of my grandma's best friend's family :)

It took up two tables in the restaurant :P

The dinner was really nice. If any of my friends have my mom as a Facebook friend, they will soon see pictures posted with all our names tagged in the pictures. Haha. But it was really fun.

After the dinner, we gathered in my grandparents' place before going back home :)

That's about it, then :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click the Nuffnang ads, please :) Thanks!!

No comments: