Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Shinrei Tantei Yakumo


Mwahaha. Finally, I've gathered the... hardworking-ness in me and decided to review this anime :)

The first time I tried to buy this anime, I spent too long trying to find if there were any other anime I wanted, so my dad stopped me when he walked into Popular *where I normally bought my anime since it's cheaper there*

The second time I tried to buy this anime, it was sold out.

So was it the third time I tried -_-

And consequently every time I tried after that.

Bleghh~

I then decided to watch the remaining episodes on www.animeseason.com since it was the only place I could watch it for free. They didn't have it on Youtube so... -_-

Anyways, Shinrei Tantei Yakumo a.k.a. Psychic Detective Yakumo is about a guy called Saito Yakumo who was often cast aside because of his red left eye. Because of its abnormality, he wears green contact lenses to hide it.

Which actually I don't understand why since he looks damn nice with the red eye :P

That aside, his red eye actually allows him to see the spirits of the dead. It might freak other people out, but it doesn't seem to disturb Yakumo in any way because he believes that these spirits and ghosts are left behind because of a certain cause. Yakumo often helps detectives - particularly this lazy but somewhat capable Detective Gotou - solve these weird occurrences.

It was also through this... "habit" that Yakumo met Ozawa Haruka, a girl who came to him for help to save one of her friends after the other two died of something paranormal.

Or... something like that -_-

Don't worry, I'll watch it again after this just to remember :P

Haha.

Since then, Haruka has been tailing Yakumo everywhere, solving these mysteries with him. Sometimes, Haruka gets involved in them without her knowing and she tries her best to help Yakumo as well.

Gradually his heart softens, yadayadayada, and eventually, Yakumo begins to trust her a little more than he trusts himself, even -_-

Which is absolutely adorable.

I also love his strange antics and sarcastic remarks regarding Haruka's sex appeal and stuff like that. Really, really, really cute :)

Mwahaha.

The ending, I gathered, could be a little more... satisfying, though, because I really wanted something more to happen -_-

Bleghh~

This is what happens to me concerning anime like this :P Mwahaha. That's about it, then. Won't tell you the extremely juicy parts, of course :P You'll have to watch for yourself :)

What I WILL tell you, though, is the voice actors and who else they voiced :)

Yakumo (Daisuke Ono)
- Yagami Kazuma *Kaze No Stigma*
- Hasekura Kohei *Fortune Arterial*
- Jun Sato *Working!!*
- Sion Astal *The Legend of the Legendary Heroes*

Haruka (Ayumi Fujimura)
- Kannagi Ayano *Kaze No Stigma*
- Ayuzawa Misaki *Maid Sama*
- Shimizu Raimei *Nabari No Ou*
- Cecily Campbell *The Sacred Blacksmith*

CIAO!!

P/S: Isn't it cute that the two lead roles played the other two lead roles in Kaze No Stigma? :P

No comments: