Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, January 21, 2011

沢山の仕事~

As I'm typing this, it's already 5:40++a.m. My work is sprawled all over the coffee table. I even have the black spray from earlier this evening on the table. The maid had packed my pencil box and everything before going to bed, but I ended up having to take 'em all out to use again.

I stayed up literally all night to finish up my homework yet again.

Nowadays I feel as if I don't even have time to sleep. All my homework has to be done. Delay 'em by just a few hours to a day, I'm toast. Not that they give mountains and skyscrapers of homework, but you've gotta take to account that almost all my days are jam packed with tuitions. I don't think there is a single day except for Sundays when I'm actually free. Even my music class has been called off for a while just so I can attend Physics & Chemistry class without returning home from music class looking like a zombie.

Well, for now maybe even my Tuesdays are free, but then again, by the time I come back home by four thirty, it's hardly enough time to really finish all my homework.

The earliest time I've probably ever slept since school started was 10:30, if I'm super duper lucky. Other days? Not so much. I'm sleeping at around eleven and twelve - or in cases like these,not at all.

The life, right?

I try not to tell my parents. It's nothing to boast about. The only person who would ever notice I've been up all night is my aunt and that's because she always hears me when I enter or leave the room, which makes it impossible for her not to know if I haven't gone into the room the whole night.

Of course I keep tabs on what time it is. I don't go anywhere without my iPad nowadays but that's only so I don't lose track of time. And even when I realize that it's pass a certain time and I still have a certain amount of homework to do, I normally prepare myself for the long day ahead before I can finally rest my head against the pillow and shut my eyes for a nice long rest.

Even my Saturdays aren't allowed to be sleep-in days. My mom makes me wake up at around seven or eight in the morning so I can go to Yobo's. Seriously, I love that place, but not when it robs me of my sleep.

To top it all off, if it's not my mom who poaches on my Saturdays, it's my school. Guess who's got school this coming Saturday. Yours truly, yeah.

The highlight of this week will probably the party I'm attending on Saturday at six o'clock. It's a friend's barbecue sweet sixteen party. Which reminds, I have no idea what to give her for her birthday present.

Bleghh~

I stayed up today to finish reading 12 chapters of my BM novel that I don't even like just so I can write the friggin' synopsis for it. Not only that, I had to print and arrange my Physics file so I can hand it in to Kanga today.

5:56a.m.

My head is spinning but I can't skip school. Gotta hand in the stupid Big Book that I'm in charge of or they'll start rattling on and on and on about how irresponsible I am.

I finally got it done today big thanks to ESyn and TingTing because they came to my house. Thanks for the rest who helped me on Tuesday and Wednesday. It's alright that you couldn't come on the 20th, I know it ain't your fault. In the first place, I should've confirmed everything with the librarian teachers before just going ahead and doing something different.

Hey, I didn't exactly want it to be boring now, did I?

Nothing more I can do about that. Just hoping I'll have lesser nights like these when I don't even call it a night.

Six o'clock.

Gotta go now, that means. Have to wake my parents up. Don't wanna be late for hell now, do I?

Ciao.

No comments: