Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, January 31, 2011

どこ?

Ola :)

Guess where I was when I was typing this on my iPad before transferring it into Blogger? Physics and Chemistry tuition. Originally my plan was to use their WiFi but I'm sure you know there couldn't possibly be any WiFi connection since I'm not blogging straight to Blogger.

-_-

Bleghh~

Anyways, today I woke up decently early at 9:09 a.m. But that's partly cause my mom wanted me to help her find a book and ask my aunt to take it out to the shop for her.

Sadly, I couldn't find it.

Continued watching Wizards of Waverly Place - my new series-to-download into my iPad using SaveAll - on my iPad after that. Bathed then at around noon or one o'clock so I could join my mom down at the organic shop for lunch.

Had roti canai. Mwahaha.

Came back then continued using the computer and Mac for a while more. I wanted to save more space on my iPad so I converted all the music videos in my iPad into mp3 format in order to save space.

:)

Also decided to read manga for the first time in a really, really long time. I started reading AAA and Gosick. Gosick is one of the anime I've been hooked on since the first episode. I loved how the small girl was smart. Plus, with every episode, I keep wanting more so...

:)

Haha.

AAA is a little more... Manga-like because it's so cliche. Haha. Still, I wanted to read any manga that caught my eye so...

I would actually get psyched about another new chapter of Faster Than A Kiss or Charming Junkie except there's always gonna be another chapter and it'll be eons before they upload it so I'm gonna wait until they reach a bloody ending before I get hooked on it again.

Haha.

:)

Yeah, so at around three thirty something, I left the house with my dad to go for Physics and Chemistry class. It's currently break time after Physics. Very interesting :)

I'll be stopping here for the time being :)

*Pause*

Okay, okay, it's currently 8:17 p.m. And I just got back from tuition. I didn't have to wait long for my dad to get me, thank God. In fact, I didn't have to wait at all.

Mwahaha.

I'm gathering this is probably all for me to blog about today. If I stay up late, it'll be to watch Megamind again or watch Wizards of Waverly Place on my iPad :P

CIAO!!

No comments: