Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, January 8, 2011

~28/12/2010~

~For your information, I blogged about the previous day in the previous post :) Enjoy~

Ola :) here's of the twenty-eighth :)

Golly, this was by far the worst "sleep in" incident of all holidays -_- Slept in by accident though. See, my iPad alarm was set to ring at seven fifty and seven fifty five but my sister didn't get up at eight when I called her. I swore I thought she'd have woken up when I called her but...

-_-

Let's just say we only woke up at eight thirty three when Dad called.

-_-

The breakfast selection was very appetizing. It was a real pity I wasn't able to pack everything to bring into the hotel room :P

*Avoids sister's gaze*

:P

Had a very satisfying and full fledged breakfast anyway. Had two different kinds of fried eggs. Great chicken. Ate toast with scrambled eggs.

As for my drink, I had soya bean milk :) Quite refreshing :)

After bathing and everything, we set off towards going for our first tour around Zhuhai. To summarize our whole tour for the day, here's what we did:

Bao Fu Ling place - Heard dude talking about the medicine and it's effectiveness. After that, they brought in some buckets filled with some kind of medicine liquid that you're supposed to soak your feet in. It was really hard for me at first because I was really bad at dealing with hot stuff. In time though, I got my feet used to the heat, which then became relaxing :)

Refused to be foot massaged following the medicine liquid treatment -_- if there's anything I'm terribly afraid of, it's cockroaches, spiders, other creepy crawlies and having my feet handled by massagers. Left the place after purchasing a box of Bao Fu Lin.

Rock Formation place - very beautiful natural place with lots of greenery. Used cable car to get to the top with my mom's sister. Very intriguing. I loved the natural beauty of the place because for one, it was full of mother nature and secondly, the air was really really fresh :) Took pictures of the scenery to upload onto my blog. Will do that later :P Took cable car down again whilst dad, brother and aunt took the sliding car down. No way was I getting on anything resembling a roller coaster :)

After we left the attractions, we had lunch. Great variety of things to eat there. Crackers, veggie, fried tau fu, soup, duck, etc.

Quite unfortunately, the chicken was bad. It literally had more bones than actual meat.

After lunch, we started the second half of our tour. Spent loads of time at the following tourist attraction: the Silkworm factory.

Saw how silkworms looked like, their history, their life span activities and how they spun silk. Their products had really nice texture and I would have loved to buy 'em but parents wouldn't give in to their persistence, or mine :P

After that, decided to leave and Coco dropped everyone asides me and grandparents to shop somewhere. Left us at the hotel and were told to be ready by five fifty for dinner, I assumed.

It was four thirty when we were all up in my grandparents' hotel room. I used that time to update iCal so I wouldn't forget anything that happened on the whole duration of the trip :) With what extra time I had, I spent reading Pride And Prejudice.

Got ready and waited downstairs for Coco to arrive. 

Fetched the rest of my family members at the shopping mall then left to restaurant. Our dinner was okay, and filling. Had all kinds of different food yet again as well as a different kind of soft drink - Sprite.

Talked and laughed and everything and left at seven ten.

Went back to the inn and watched My Fair Lady with my sister after that :)

We both enjoyed it overall but we weren't satisfied with the ending :) After that, I read Pride and Prejudice until twelve thirty then set the alarm before going to sleep in my thermals :) That's about it :) will blog about the next day in the next post :) CIAO!!

No comments: