Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, January 8, 2011

~30/12/2010~

~For your information, I blogged about the 27th, 28th and the 29th in the previous posts :) Enjoy~

Okie okie, about the 30th eh?

Woke up at time eight thirty and had breakfast with the whole family. For some reason the subject of our lively conversation became my longest living enemy and E E Nan insisted I told her what she did to deserve my revenge.

Haha.

:)

Chilled back in the hotel room at ten thirty and toured round Macau on shuttle busses a little after noon. Got extremely annoyed after a while in The Venetian because everyone was smoking. Went to Starbucks and had my chocolate cream chip but it wasn't enough because for one, I could still faintly smell smoke, and secondly, there was no WiFi connection.

Curses.

Came back to the hotel at ten o'clock. And... I can't remember what happened after that :) CIAO!!

P/S: Honestly, on New Year's Eve and New Year's itself, nothing important really happened except that we spent it high up in the sky :) parted ways with our grandparents and aunt after that and went back in the car my dad's best friend brought :)

Reached home at two something and slept by three.

No comments: