Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, January 13, 2011

私はここにいる

This isn't really a post for today yet. I'm dedicating this post to a friend of mine who has been through a lot since the year started and I want her to know that I'll always be here if she needs me.

Life has a very uncanny habit of making us feel pathetic, disappointed, miserable *to the extent of suicide* and inferior to others. Just when you think it's the new year and your chance to start anew, it pulls you back into the harsh reality which is the world. Things almost never work 100% according to how we plan for it to. Relationships fall apart somewhere along the way. Family can seem like strangers one day and aliens the next.

But that doesn't mean you can give up.

Do not use this as an excuse to think you should just leave it all behind. Do not brood on what has passed and what cannot be fixed. Do not think that just because it's not working out now, it won't work forever.

Seriously, if I had that way of thinking, I would have stopped writing a millenium ago.

Exaggerating, but that's not the point.

And I beg you, stop thinking that the only person you have is your boyfriend.

All your friends are here for you. Don't make false conjectures about having no one whom you can talk to. You can always talk to me, that's for sure. Unless, of course, you call at a bad time, but that's hardly what I'm trying to say.

You just have to believe that no matter what, we'll always be here for you and we're on your side.

In the long run, things are bound to get better when you try again. Relationships mend when you take the mature step. Even families can be families if you try a little harder.

Hell, as I'm typing this now, who do you think I'm doing it for? If I didn't care peanuts, I wouldn't take the insane trouble of deviating from schoolwork for a while -_-

Three words, darling:

I. Am. Here.

CIAO!!

No comments: