Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

かわいい:)


This comic strip is so cute :)

I was completing *or rather, finally getting started on :P* my Physics file and I wanted to put some pictures related to Physics into my file so it wouldn't be half as boring as I sometimes think it is.

Found the one on top and couldn't resist posting it :)

Anyways, it's been so long. Thank God I found a reason to blog :) That reminds me, I also have to review Otome Youkai Zakuro now that I've finished it, and also Shinrei Tantei Yakumo.

Mwahaha.

Woke up quite late today because I only slept at 3 o'clock. Why? Because I wanted to finish my Add Maths homework which, not only did I end up not finishing it, I didn't understand it as well and to top it all off, I returned from school not having to hand it in anyway.

Why?

All the straight-A students were supposed to go to Seri Permaisuri to collect the money reward as well as some other stuff :) Mwahaha. I felt so excited because it was my first time. I'd never exactly seen my siblings collect 'em as well so it kinda pulled at my nerves :)

Haha.

The bus ride wasn't half as bad. I rode with Dellie since she was there with me whilst Kanga and Cleo rode on the twin seats next to us. When we reached the school, we were probably the first ones there, excluding Seri Permaisuri's own students, of course -_-

Met up with my old tuition friends there such as Tim, Eric and even Viv. Haha. My friends met their old friends too so it was very fun :)

I was unbelievably sleepy throughout the whole time. Recess didn't make me any more excited either because their roti canai sucked. I didn't, however, want to risk not liking anything else in their canteen so I just busied myself by finding any other friends I could "bump" into :P

Actually fell asleep for about half an hour from 10:30 till 11 because the Datuk that was supposed to hand our certs to us was going to be delayed. Not only that, but when she arrived, there were silat performances and other kebudayaan performances to be performed in front of her Datuk-ship so...

Yeah~

The ceremony only started at around 11 something close to 12 because we had to wait for more than 3 people to give their opening speeches.

Then finally, the procession started.

Haha.

Got really giddy walking up the stage but managed to walk it through without falling over my long librarian skirt or the air -_-

Bleghh~

Lunch wasn't too good, but it wasn't too bad either :) After that, we exchanged our BPN *or something like that* thingymajing and then went back to the school :)

JUST in time for me to go and grab a can of 100 Plus, show my librarian friends how I did the effect on the scroll to give it an ancient effect and design the outlook of the big book for the Program Pelancaran Nilam 2011 before having to go for my own club activities.

Wasn't very thrilled about it since it was Sukan week -_- Bleghh~

Would've had to attend to, if our librarian teacher hadn't encouraged me to go and ask our other higher-up teacher if we could use the time to complete whatever we had left to do in order to execute the perfect Monday pelancaran.

Yeah~

Haha.

I got her permission :) My F4 friends and I then discussed what we wanted to do and everything before finally going back home :)

Ugh~ I thought I could finally come back and rest for about half an hour before doing my other school work but then as I got off the car, my maid told me Sean called a few minutes ago. Called him back to ask what he wanted, but his mom picked up and told me he was already on his way to the Theory class.

That's when I remembered we had our replacement class today.

In about... 8 minutes.

I had to rush like shit, obviously -_- Luckily my dad could send me out or I'd have had to take an umbrella and walk out - if that happened, I might as well just skip the bloody class, right?

Yeah~

Class wasn't so bad. Managed to keep my eye lids open but I was very tired. Praised the Lord when class was finally over and together with my aunt, we drunkenly walked back home. And then I went out again to do some Big Book shopping with the new list we came up with earlier in school with my librarian friends -_-

Oh, and photostat our new timetable, which took a great amount of time because some idiot in the store messed up some other client's photostating so the person who was photostating for me went to fix it. As if that wasn't bad enough, the same idiot went and disposed of the photostated timetables so they had to find it.

Jackass.

-_-

Came back and finally decided to chill a while before having to do work again -_- And then I saw the strip as above so I decided to blog :)

At least I did -_-

Haha.

That's about it for today :) CIAO!!

No comments: