Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, January 8, 2011

~27/12/2010~

Ola :) Finally, a post about the Macau trip right? :P

After my parents left to attend a relative's wedding, I converted some videos such as Shrek 4, Despicable Me and watched Pride and Prejudice on the iMac. Sister then called me up to watch Taken. Watched a little Jurassic Park then shifted to 2012 because it was between that and The Last Song and Angels and Demons.

Had shake for dinner whilst watching TV.

Before parents came back from wedding and chased us off to bed, I brought her laptop into the room to convert My Fair Lady into mp4 format. Mwahaha.

Slept for a while, waiting for My Fair Lady to finish converting. When two o'clock finally came, my mom came into the room to "wake" us up. She was quite surprised to find we weren't sleeping, but we told her we slept a while first. Before we left, I double-checked everything to make sure I didn't leave anything out :) Left house to airport at three thirty.

Felt really excited but tired at the same time :)

Met up with our grandparents and mom's sister at the airport. We then had a very delicious meal of lo mai kai for "breakfast" after checking in and stuff :) It tasted so very good.

Haha.

Boarded airplane after a really long walk to the supposed airplane. Bleghh~ To top it all off, I was to push my grandma on the wheelchair to the aeroplane so I was really tired out by the time we arrived.

Not that I was adamant about pushing my grandma with the wheel chair, of course, I'm just saying it made me even more tired than I already was.

On the plane, we all loaded our stuff into the small cubby hole atop our heads. I sat next to my sister next to the window *where she always insists on sitting -_-* Immediately after I settled down properly *which was probably after the plane took off*, I had 100 Plus for a drink after sleeping for about forty five minutes. Then, slept all the way until touchdown. So much for indulging in iPad activities to pass time -_- Haha.

We probably landed at around ten fifteen maybe? Met up with the tour guide, who led us to the bus and took us to where we had to leave for Zhuhai. 

Went through loads of more procedures. Great -_- bleghh... Honestly, I hate going through all that passport checking thingymajings at the airport because it's always such a hassle. As if it's not bad enough that we have to do it once, we have to do it more than that -_-

Well, at least my grandma and I could use the disabled section. It was all quite cool I guess because we always finished faster than the rest :P

In Zhuhai, we had lunch. Loads of different kinds of food. Not too bad. For drinks, had 7Up. Haha.
After that, went to see the statue of the fish lady, literally yu nu in Chinese. Took a lot of pictures before going to this tea factory where they let us taste different kinds of tea.

Unfortunately, People were very persistent about us buying their products. Really annoying, to tell you the truth. After a little subtle pushing, they start seriously lowering their prices in hopes that we would give in to their desperate pleas.

That's when I realized that I am actually unbelievably naive. Lord knows how many times I would have been suckered into buying their products if my parents weren't there -_-

We still bought some tea though because they actually really tasted good :) Nonetheless, we weren't as nice as to buy their specialty tea because we didn't like that at all :P

We then went to the hotel we were going to be staying in - City Inn - to rest for about an hour before leaving for dinner. Got pissed with sister because she was pestering me to hurry up. The air was cold between us *as in seriously "I won't talk to you" cold* It only loosened back when dinner came. Had it at some seafood restaurant.

I didn't enjoy the atmosphere and surrounding. People were allowed to smoke and I couldn't bring myself to enjoy the food.

Nonetheless, the food was more or less edible.

After that, came back to hotel and ate oranges while the rest went shopping. Sister came back at around 11 and I shared an egg tart with her and she shared her coffee roll with me. Feeling bored, we watched about ten minutes of My Fair Lady before she decided to sleep. I continued watching Despicable Me and a little of Shrek Four before I switched some music on and read Pride and Prejudice. 

Slept at twelve :)

That's about all for the twenty-seventh :) will blog about the next day in the next post :) CIAO!!

No comments: