Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

寝る寝る

Ola :)

Sorry it's been really long since I last blogged. Number one reason would be because I haven't had a lot of time to do some pleasure surfing with my iPad and secondly, even if I end up with some free time with my precious device, I only end up watching Castle on it.

For your information, Castle is a TV series I watched about in Macau. It seemed interesting so I decided to watch it online :)

Anyways, starting with today, I woke up really late. At about six o'clock when my maid came in to wake my brother and I up. I was really, really tempted to go to my mother's place and tell her straight that I was way too lazy to go to school.

And that's what I told her.

And she said it's up to me.

But as I walked out, I realized that I had loads of things to do both as a student and as a librarian, so I said "Oh what the heck" and told my mom I was going.

Bleghh~

Then they HAD to decide to play golf -_-

Thankfully they sent me straight up to school because I was carrying loads full of stuff. I had to bring my guitar because Danya couldn't, I had to bring my blue Pacific West unwoven bag with my file and two bottles inside as well as my new Pierre Cardin bag slung on my shoulders -_-

That aside, after getting into school, I attended the morning briefing outside the library and told the President what I've done so far, which is actually not much, but it's nothing too serious.

Trust me, I've got a list of things I want them to do tomorrow :)

I think -_-

:P

We had BM for our first subject and I spent it - as did most of my classmates - finishing my Rumusan homework because I hadn't had the time to do it justice.

Bleghh~

After that, we had Physics on the same floor. It was not too bad, but I still hate it :) haha. Recess came after and I managed to down a benjo burger before going back up to class.

Next subject was... Oh God, I can't remember -_-

But I DO remember after that was Chemistry. Oh, now I remember. It was History. Haha. Spent it a floor below where we saw a video related to our subject :)

What the highlight for me today, though, was the Chemistry. To be precise, our FIRST Chemistry lesson. It was so cool. I mean, yeah, we were late, but we learnt that Chemistry could be so fascinating :) I love it already :)

Haha.

After that, we had Additional Maths. I love that too :) it's so challenging and thrilling, no? It gets me so worked up trying to get the answer. Haha.

Went for the audition thingymajing after school. Turned out pretty okay. We were kinda very out of tune so that made me a little pissed, but I'm not that mad :) it's just that I'm not satisfied. If only we had more time to practice, you know? Yeah~

Doesn't matter though, because we got in anyway and we'll practice like shit to make sure we shine on stage :P

At four o'clock I went back home. Ate a somewhat agreeable lunch of tuna bread, ham bread and mushroom soup at home because the rest of my family members turned on me by having lunch at Jaya Jusco :P

Watched a little Castle again then went to have class with my ex-teacher Puan Roh :) she was alright, like usual, you know? But I got to know of something very disturbing and nothing can make me change the way I think of that person ever again.

Ugh~ Disgusting.

It was quite hard to concentrate in class considering I only grabbed two hours of sleep n the morning. Now you know why I wanted to skip school? :P Of course, this stays between you and this post eh? :P

Yeah~

Went out to Leisure Mall after that to get some stationery and books for my brother and I. I tried to find Shinrei Tantei Yakumo in Popular but they were still sold out :( waaa~

I just came back not too long ago after a very satisfying dinner at Esquire Kitchen. Had my favourite 'yu sang' finally :) mwahahaha.

That's about all. I have to go soon because I insist on having my beauty sleep :P CIAO!!

P/S: if we're lucky, I'll blog tomorrow :P

No comments: