Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, January 30, 2011

歌って〜

Ola :)

Blogging from the Mac at the moment. As I'm doing so, I'm also downloading Taking 5 on my iPad :) I've actually watched it before, I just wanted to watch it again :P

Mwahaha.

Anyways, today, I woke up quite late *around noon* because I slept really late last night. Not because I was doing homework or whatsoever, but because I was busy watching stuff on my iPad :P I actually downloaded Read It and Weep, the Disney Channel Original Movie that I never watched even though I was dying to. Yeah, so I watched that yesterday.

Oh, and Jason Dolley looked so cute in that movie :P Mwahaha.

The main reason, though, that I slept really late was because of Megamind. I was nearing the end of the movie when my aunt came out of the bedroom and swore to tell my parents if I didn't go in and sleep.

So...

I kinda spent maybe half an hour to forty-five minutes trying to sneak under her bed with the blanket over my head to finish watching the movie.

Trust me, if you were there, you'd think it was genius :P

Cheh~

:P

Anyways, I slept at 3 something -_-

Bleghh~, right? :P

By the way, I also finished both seasons of Sonny With A Chance and I hated how it ended. There'd better be a third season or I'd hate the show forever.

Oh, and Sterling Knight was absolutely adorable in the show, except I preferred his first-season-haircut. He looked too "good boy" in the second season :P But he became so much nicer in the second season. So cute :P

Suddenly I feel like watching StarStruck again :P

Mwahaha.

Had shake for lunch today -_- Ugh, right? :P Nothing much happened after that, though. Went on surfing the net for a while and also reviewed two anime and Megamind, in previous posts :) Haha.

Feel very bad today, though, because I was supposed to do all my homework today so I could take the rest of the week easy, but I didn't :( Too hooked on my iPad :P

But chill, I think I'll be in the homework-mood tomorrow :) Heehee. Besides, I'll have to if I don't wanna get screwed next Monday -_-

Haha.

Had dinner at Kou Sui Chuk today. Nice~ :P

Then came back and blogged about today :) That's about it :) CIAO!!

No comments: