Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, January 23, 2011

寝ぼけて

You can't imagine how sleepy I am right now. Nonetheless, I want to minimize the work load for tomorrow. I think it's safe to say I've got most of my Add Maths work done already. I just have a little more, as well as Modern Maths to finish before I can rest with ease :)

Bleghh~

Woke up at around...

God, I can't even remember. That shows my memory's been so foggy these past few days. I wanted to finish all my homework that I also decided I wasn't going to my friend's party because I really didn't want to leave everything to the eleventh hour.

:(

I'm so sorry, guys, but I don't wanna stay up the whole night again, if I can help it. I'm sure you all had a blast without me anyway :)

Had...

Oh shucks, I can't even remember what I had for breakfast -_- Wait, now I remember why I didn't have any recollections about getting up or eating breakfast...

I went to school!

Yeah~

Amazing, right?

I actually went to school today and everything. Objective was to redraw the book writing nicely but failed to do so. Was supposed to stick Danya's painted black deco thingymajings too but failed to do so. My dad told me I had to be quick since it was my mom who was gonna be fetching us so I had to rush out.

As did my brother.

We didn't do much in school, though. For the first half of the day, we were supposed to wrap our tables but I failed to buy some wrapping paper for today so... -_- Deadline's Tuesday so... :P

After recess, we began learning again. Didn't learn Moral, though, but never mind. Learn Add Maths :) As usual, uber interesting, and I had yet to figure out the rest.

But now I can :P

Mwahaha.

Bio was okay too, despite the lack of students present. Haha.

After that, I came home and had McD's for lunch *mom bought. She's the one with the problem :P* and after that, used my iPad for a while before starting on Add Maths. When my mom came back home, we went to Go Sushi :)

Mwahaha.

Didn't get to go to the night market today because I was busy with Add Maths. Darn, I wanted to buy Megamind since Kanga and Cleo have been excessively going on and on and on and on and on...

... and on and on and on

... ... and on and on and on about that -_-

Bleghh~

That's about all. I'm going to sleep quite soon :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Finished Yumeiro Patissiere 2, Shinrei Tantei Yakumo, Otome Youkai Zakuro and now I'm hooked on Gosick :)

No comments: