Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

だめよ

Oh God~

I don't care anymore.

I don't care about healthy anymore.

Screw sleeping early. If it ends with me getting skinned by my teachers in school, I'd rather just act like a zombie.

Know what the best part is?

They don't even know.

They don't know that we're actually working hard *well, most of us -_-* and trying our best to finish our homework. You think we don't have other things to do? For instance, tuition homework? Or actual tuition to go to?

I'd rather you not accuse us of being lazy when you don't know the full story. We don't exactly choose to not do your work.

It used to be most-of-the-time play and some work.

Now it's the other way around.

And I don't know which is better. One side makes me more responsible, but as well, more robbed of sleep.

The other gives me more leisure, but will come back and bite me in the ass later.

God.

Which is why I've resolved to go 100% on the work thing. Doesn't matter if it requires me staying up until really late in the morning. It's better than having other teachers think we're choosing not to finish whatever work they give us.

Ciao.

P/S: I hope you know I'm gonna try my hardest to satisfy everyone.

No comments: