Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Megamind


Don't you just love the second picture? :P

"It's BIG, for a reason."

Haha.

Yeah, I bought this just yesterday because my friends were all "Megamind's so nice!!" and "Megamind this" and "Megamind that" so I decided I wanted to see what was so funny about it.

Turns out it was really nice :)

You know what I thought honestly the first time I saw this was going to be out in the cinemas?

"How the hell can anyone think someone blue like that with a big blue head as nice?"

That is, until I watched it :P

It starts off with Megamind falling from mid air with some weird-looking gun falling alongside him. Then he starts to narrate his story from the very beginning. And when he says "the beginning", he ain't lying, he seriously starts from when he was a baby.

I can't say I liked him as a baby though, cause... I've got issues with... tiny creatures -_- Explains why I hate human babies as well -_-

But he was otherwise hilarious throughout the rest of the movie :) The plot, the twist, the characters, I couldn't find a reason not to like the movie after I finished it.

Except maybe the fact that I think the girl - Roxanne Richie - could've been a tad more pretty. That doesn't make her any less amusing in the movie, though, because her sarcastic puns were a joy to listen to.

Haha.

I hated the Metroman baby, though -_- He looked so... yong sui that I wanted to punch his teeth out. What "perfect" hair? Eeesh.

I liked the overall story line because it's so unexpected, though I kinda guessed that Metroman would've still been alive, but I didn't know he had to go through all that pondering in superspeed -_-

Bleghh~

Cute, though.

That's about it, really. I enjoyed this movie :) Especially the "You're fun" part. That part was SO Cleo. I wanted to laugh like anything :P

Heehee.

CIAO!!

No comments: