Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, January 23, 2011

~23/01/2011~

Bleghh~ I'm blogging on the Mac this time. It's a much easier and faster way :) I only use the iPad to blog when my brother's using the iMac or when I'm in too much a comfortable position to walk over to the table :P

Mwahaha.

Anyways, I woke up at around 10 something today. Mom woke me up -_- Slept at 2 something the night before though. I wanted to finish all my Add Maths homework before Sunday so I didn't have to rush or anything.

Bleghh~

In the end I still had some more Add Maths homework left. I think it's safe to say this time I've finished 'em. The remaining five sub-questions are questions that I got stuck at so I'm going to ask Puan J to teach me.

:)

That aside, I woke up at 10 something, brushed my teeth and everything, then went back into the room to play Solitaire on my iPad -_- At around 11 something, I stopped and went outside to watch a little Chinese drama with my aunt and have lunch before going downstairs.

I think the rest of the day I did nothing significant except my Add Maths homework -_- Bleghh~ The whole family then left the house to Mid Valley because my mom and aunt wanted to get something *I don't remember what*

For about half an hour, The Diary of a Wimpy Kid kept me entertained, then we had dinner at the luscious Sushi Zanmai.

Woo~ :P

Mom insisted. Dad relented. I was elated :P

Haha.

Following the dinner, my parents and aunt left to do more shopping and I continued reading the Diary of a Wimpy Kid at Borders next door. Brother hung around too. But, I got bored of it after a while so I walked around trying to find something else to read.

Failed -_-

Saw a manga that looked eye-catching though :) It's called Flowers in a Storm but I haven't tried it yet.

Bleghh~

Came back after getting some stuff from the store next to the Jonker Sweets. Skype-d with my sister for a while then continued using my iPad for a while before deciding to blog :)

That's about all, really -_-

CIAO!!

No comments: