Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, November 22, 2010

会いたいよ~

Ola :)

It's been too long, eh? Well, for one, the Mac's gone for repairs so there's no way to blog :( Yeah, I miss blogging too :P

Not only that, but my exam is just a day away. Less than a day, in truth. Plus, it's at 9 in the morning. Haha. My mom sure knows how to kill me -_-

Bleghh¬

Then again, nothing much has been happening. I haven't been reading manga, or watching anime *that was a lie :P* and I haven't been able to do much writing either, mainly because I'm either practicing or eating, or practicing, or sleeping, or practicing, or bathing -_-

Bleghh¬

Can't wait for tomorrow to be over.

Woke up at 10++ today, got my books and left to the office to practice *obviously* since my mom's teaching at home.

Had McD's for lunch, but don't tell my mom, she thinks I had chicken rice :P

That's about all so far since it's only 1:42 p.m. Will blog when I have the chance :) CIAO!!

No comments: