Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, June 26, 2010

朝は病院で

Ola :)

I had to wake up at 6 something in the morning today. My mom came in and woke me up because we were supposed to go and see my grandma in the hospital again. I was irritated -_- Obviously :P I didn't get much sleep yesterday because I only finished the first quarter of the names my dad wanted at around 1 nearing 2 o'clock.

He was with me the whole time, though.

Yeah, so we all had to bathe and everything, then we left the house at 7:30 a.m. Reached Sunway Hospital at 7:50 a.m. and went straight up to the hospital room. My grandma was as cheerful as ever. Soon after, my aunt and uncle together with my sister came. We chatted for about an hour or so before my grandma had to be prepared to go for the operation.

Don't ask, I don't know what operation it is she had to undergo.

Anyways, I never knew how painful it could be to see a grown man cry. I mean, I've seen my dad cry a little before after my grandpa died, but I couldn't imagine my mom's dad to cry. It was at that moment that I though, "Wow, must be nice to be loved so much."

I mean, considering they were strangers before they got married. He still had so much love for her even up to this day. It was... quite amazing. My mom began to cry too after that. We went about consoling him, saying, "She'll be alright. She's strong."

Obviously, I believed that too. I want more years to come and go before Heaven has to welcome more of my relatives.

We had a drink at Starbucks. I took my chocolate cream chip grande-sized drink :) Woo~ :P After more chatting and watching my sister watch America's Next Top Model *don't ask, I don't know why she's hooked with that*, we went to have lunch with my mom's cousin and her daughter.

We had lunch at the same organic vegetarian shop we went to the other time. Nice. We had the mushroom and hawaiian "chicken" pizza. Notice the apostrophes on chicken because it's a veggie shop :P

After lunch, we sent our relatives back to the hospital whilst my parents and I went back home. We left our brother there, yes.

We bought some McD's for my aunt and I had to send them over. I stayed for a while, played the piano and the guitar there for a while, and then decided to come back home.

When I reached home, I opened the computer and watched My Fair Lady whilst reading the new chapter of V.B. Rose *which was so God damn nice :P* as well as Charming Junkie.

I love Arisaka Yukari :P

Yeah, at 4, I went to the office for my Theory class. It was alright. We have one page's worth of work -_-

After class, I played the guitar again for a little while and then went home.

By the way, I can play "Solo" on the guitar :P Oh, and Danya, your guitar's with me. Let me explain why: Fina brought your guitar to school on Friday and she didn't wanna take it back so she dumped it with me. Plus, there's one string missing from your guitar, ask Fina about it because I'm very clueless.

And if you know "Solo", good, because Kanga and Cleo wanna sing that on Hari Ko-kurikulum, but I'm open to more suggestions. That's also of course, unless you wanna sing "If You Let Me Go" still.

Anyways, after coming home, I finished My Fair Lady and some more of Charming Junkie whilst searching for good electone pictures for more of the certificates my dad wanted me to do.

I'm right in the process of printing them. All the ink's being drained and there's hardly any more left -_- I've got only 3 more before I'm done.

And that's about it for today. I'm going to my grandma's house today to stay with my sister and aunt. I'll be going to KLCC the next day too after having brunch with my sister's friends near my grandma's place.

Hopefully, we can watch Toy Story 3 tomorrow :)

Woo~

Okie dokie then :) CIAO!!

P/S: Danya, REMEMBER TO READ V.B. ROSE!!! :P

No comments: