Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, June 18, 2010

沢山当たらしもの

Ola :)

Me wakey wakey really latey today~

-_-

Cacat~

Anyways, I woke up at 12 something I think? Can't remember, as always -_- After I woke up, we only had about half an hour before my aunt, mom, sister and I left the house for lunch. We went to Old Town :) Was my sister's suggestion because she didn't want any vegetarian food :(

:P

That aside, I had the Char Siew Meen but I preferred the marketplace dishes because Old Town's version ain't so nice. After that dish, my sister and I shared an eggs-on-toast order. She meticulously spread the egg out nicely over the bread and then fastidiously sliced it piece-by-piece. My sister's eating etiquette, in that sense, was truly impeccable :P

Haha. My mom and I used the words "meticulous", "impeccable" and "fastidious" today :) I used the last two :) I found "meticulous" in Angels and Demons, the book by Dan Brown, "impeccable" by The Lost Symbol also from Dan Brown and I found "fastidious" from Mr Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange.

Hehe.

Feel free to look it up in the dictionary :)

Oh, and I forgot to add, but I had a Root beer float, like my sister :P It was nice~

After the meal, we went back home and I began to dig out all my Geography books to do. *That's cause my mom didn't let me read my Usborne puzzle book anymore :(*

Yeah, so I ended up finishing 4 chapters of Geography from Chapter 4 onwards. Yeah~ So the "hardworking" :P

I ate corn flakes and had apple shake for dinner. Am currently two-timing Ouran Host Club High School and You're Beautiful -_-

Oh, and reading manga :P

Okie dokie :) CIAO!!

No comments: